white house coach

Softballghost

It has to he hard for her to sleep tonight choosing her pitcher who got hammered for 11 runs against Goodpasture tonight for district 9AA MVP. Might I add Cartwright for Goodpasture gave up 1 run against white house in this Tourney. You should be ashamed coach. Fogle is a great pitcher and deserved all district and she is MVP for her team, but not better than Cartwright

It has to he hard for her to sleep tonight choosing her pitcher who got hammered for 11 runs against Goodpasture tonight for district 9AA MVP. Might I add Cartwright for Goodpasture gave up 1 run against white house in this Tourney. You should be ashamed coach. Fogle is a great pitcher and deserved all district and she is MVP for her team, but not better than Cartwright

You have to be from Goodpasture.

Greenbrier actually did you see something I didn't at this tournament, or wait are you from White House

Sorry about that and yep I claim White House. The only thing I saw differently was three good pitchers that could stand toe to toe with each other on any given day and one was from Greenbrier. Just my observations.

Who deserved and didn't deserve what, I am not sure. I saw girls make some good plays and I saw girls make some mistakes from all the teams. Thank goodness they left the voting up to the district coaches because the fans would never agree! :)

I thought the three top teams all did a good job and any of the three could have been playing for the title.

I agree all three teams could of played for the title, but to vote against the obvious MVP is really upsetting. Don't get me wrong the three pitchers are great but seeing that white house along with Greenbrier got extra votes because we played more games is not fair to the number 1 seed.You should get the same amount of votes and not be punished for being the 1 seed. I hope in the future they fix this way of voting. What if it was our pitcher and we were the number 1 seed and didn't get as many votes but she was clearly the MVP in the tournament, it would be wrong. Coaches should not be biased to those players but be honest and say this player is the MVP. I mean if you clearly dominate other teams and shut down the runner up then that player deserves the award. Its obvious everyone wants to beat Goodpasture but let's not pick a player for a award she clearly didn't deserve. Its funny how the tourney was in white house and they got the most awards and the championship team the least of the three. Really!! If white house has all those great players then why didn't they win, heck we got more awards and we were third place. It was just wrong! [quote name='lmdjr340' timestamp='1336663700' post='2797

Sorry about that and yep I claim White House. The only thing I saw differently was three good pitchers that could stand toe to toe with each other on any given day and one was from Greenbrier. Just my observations.

Who deserved and didn't deserve what, I am not sure. I saw girls make some good plays and I saw girls make some mistakes from all the teams. Thank goodness they left the voting up to the district coaches because the fans would never agree! :)

I thought the three top teams all did a good job and any of the three could have been playing for the title.

Edited by softballghost

I'll tell ya what NOBODY SAW...was where that moon shot that #20 for the Lady Cougars hit off of Miss Fogle in the championship game landed...if it ever did!!!

I agree all three teams could of played for the title, but to vote against the obvious MVP is really upsetting. Don't get me wrong the three pitchers are great but seeing that white house along with Greenbrier got extra votes because we played more games is not fair to the number 1 seed.You should get the same amount of votes and not be punished for being the 1 seed. I hope in the future they fix this way of voting. What if it was our pitcher and we were the number 1 seed and didn't get as many votes but she was clearly the MVP in the tournament, it would be wrong. Coaches should not be biased to those players but be honest and say this player is the MVP. I mean if you clearly dominate other teams and shut down the runner up then that player deserves the award. Its obvious everyone wants to beat Goodpasture but let's not pick a player for a award she clearly didn't deserve. Its funny how the tourney was in white house and they got the most awards and the championship team the least of the three. Really!! If white house has all those great players then why didn't they win, heck we got more awards and we were third place. It was just wrong!

I agree all three teams could of played for the title, but to vote against the obvious MVP is really upsetting. Don't get me wrong the three pitchers are great but seeing that white house along with Greenbrier got extra votes because we played more games is not fair to the number 1 seed.You should get the same amount of votes and not be punished for being the 1 seed. I hope in the future they fix this way of voting. What if it was our pitcher and we were the number 1 seed and didn't get as many votes but she was clearly the MVP in the tournament, it would be wrong. Coaches should not be biased to those players but be honest and say this player is the MVP. I mean if you clearly dominate other teams and shut down the runner up then that player deserves the award. Its obvious everyone wants to beat Goodpasture but let's not pick a player for a award she clearly didn't deserve. Its funny how the tourney was in white house and they got the most awards and the championship team the least of the three. Really!! If white house has all those great players then why didn't they win, heck we got more awards and we were third place. It was just wrong!

Ok, I respect the fact that you think the wrong person won. Everybody has their own opinion and I will always respect that. After all, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If the shoe was on the other foot then I am sure someone else would be upset. That's a never ending story.

I don't think anybody was disrespected or favored because of the team they play for. I don't know how any of the coaches voted and I doubt that anyone does except the coaches. Everything at this point is just speculation.

If a different player, regardless of what team she played for had won MVP my feelings would be the same. I would congratulate her and go on.

Edited by lmdjr340

Your right its not all about the glory but its about doing what is right, and a few coaches made poor choices out of spite. I know that the Goodpasture catcher played very good in district games and also threw two girls out at second in a 1 to 0 Ballgame should of atleast got all district. I just feel like they took it out on players instead being upset at the other coach. Goodpasture is coached well and they win. Don't take your frustration with the program or coaches and take it out on the players. Maybe I am missing something but would love for anyone to justify what was done.

It's amazing what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the glory.

Edited by softballghost

Your right its not all about the glory but its about doing what is right, and a few coaches made poor choices out of spite. I know that the Goodpasture catcher played very good in district games and also threw two girls out at second in a 1 to 0 Ballgame should of atleast got all district. I just feel like they took it out on players instead being upset at the other coach. Goodpasture is coached well and they win. Don't take your frustration with the program or coaches and take it out on the players. Maybe I am missing something but would love for anyone to justify what was done.

Maybe the Whitehouse girl is the most valuable to her team? But for Goodpastures sake I hope the girls don't have as selfish motives as you and your posts.

Selfish? See that's where picking players who don't deserve something they got comes in. See my daughter plays ball and she is a decent player she didn't get an award and rightfully so, she is young and wasnt deserving. The point is you pick the players who deserve something by how the perform in the season, and tournament. And this is why some girls don't get better and some teams can never get passed the better teams. Selfish would be to pick half my team for awards when there are clearly more deserving players. Anyhow we know who the best is and who truly isn't. It is in the championships good day!! [quote name='Vicker' timestamp='1336747367' po ='2797842

Maybe the Whitehouse girl is the most valuable to her team? But for Goodpastures sake I hope the girls don't have as selfish motives as you and your posts.