Region 4a

swanson71

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They kept him overnight for observations. He came home this morning, Going to be fine. He got hit in the hand, in the throat, and under the cup. 4 pitches: #1- hand #2-Nuts- dizzy #3-Throat- this one hit his balls which had previously been knocked in his throat. Enough to make any man pass out. I am thankful he is OKAY That is why the catcher's gear is called the "tools of ignorance"

FC's new closer from Venezuela was bringing it. Heard he was hitting 92-92 mph.

Edited by Volzchamps

FC's new closer from Venezuela was bringing it. Heard he was hitting 92-92 mph.

rumor is that the Colombian state championship MVP from the basketball team will be used as a secret weapon. the "foreign exchange" star athlete has been in tennis but is now ready to hit a solid 4 home runs a game. he might even be able to pitch...with both hands..this kid was a steal from his home country just as the Venezuelan kid was :mrgreen:

rumor is that the Colombian state championship MVP from the basketball team will be used as a secret weapon. the "foreign exchange" star athlete has been in tennis but is now ready to hit a solid 4 home runs a game. he might even be able to pitch...with both hands..this kid was a steal from his home country just as the Venezuelan kid was :mrgreen:

And I only thought you guys got kids from Mt. Juliet, Hartsville, Gordonsville, Lebanon, Gallatin, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mexico, Chattanooga, Knoxiville, Cookeville, Hendersonville, and now Venezuela...am I missing an area?

And I only thought you guys got kids from Mt. Juliet, Hartsville, Gordonsville, Lebanon, Gallatin, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Mexico, Chattanooga, Knoxiville, Cookeville, Hendersonville, and now Venezuela...am I missing an area?

Please contact our recruiting coordinator Clint Satterfield in Hartsville for a complete listing of the 9 counties, 3 states, & 4 country's our student athletes are from.

Edited by Volzchamps

I hear that FC is working Honduras pretty hard. Coach Armstrong's Missions class is down there yearly putting in water filtration systems, sanitation systems, and preaching the word of God while checking out the latest group of up and coming soccer players.

Edited by orangecrush

Are you referring to the big amigo? The kids a beast. Lol word on the street is that he will be a 10th round draft

pick or better. All of this being based on his athleticism and potential of course. Who needs

High school baseball anyways

you missed columbia, memphis, gordonsville, carthage, franklin, westmoreland/bethpage, watertown, norene, and an alleged player from somewhere in Pennsylvania for next year from what i have heard. :roll:

Are you referring to the big amigo? The kids a beast. Lol word on the street is that he will be a 10th round draft

pick or better. All of this being based on his athleticism and potential of course. Who needs

High school baseball anyways

yes of course i am. kid even has his own page on facebook. i believe it the big amigo fan club if and posters would care to join in on supporting the big amigo through his athletic dominance