Wartburg-Sweetwater Srimmage

Guest me2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater is a rebuilding program that lost a lot of kids from last year. They will probably finish last in their district. They are also dealing with a new coach.

They might be, but if they were single A they would be one of the top teams. Why do people always want to try to down a team for working hard or improving? All I said is that this scrimmage was against good competition & the Bulldogs looked much improved & showed great potential for the coming season.

Go Bulldogs!!

but if they were single A they would be one of the top teams (I thought Wartburg was AA.)

No, In Tennessee there is only A, AA & AAA. The split only happens during the play-offs when they reclassify to 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a & 6a.

So every team in 1a & 2a are single A teams. Every team in 3a & 4a are Double A teams. Wartburg is single A & Sweetwater is Double A. If you want to go by their play-off classifications then Wartburg is 2a & Sweetwater is 3a. Either way Sweetwater would be a top team in single A or 2a whichever way you want to look at it.

Edited by me2

No, In Tennessee there is only A, AA & AAA. The split only happens during the play-offs when they reclassify to 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a & 6a.

So every team in 1a & 2a are single A teams. Every team in 3a & 4a are Double A teams. Wartburg is single A & Sweetwater is Double A. If you want to go by their play-off classifications then Wartburg is 2a & Sweetwater is 3a. Either way Sweetwater would be a top team in single A or 2a whichever way you want to look at it.

So they are 2a whenit counts.