Week 10 Waverly @ Fairview

TANK77

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCpanther

Both of these teams have excellent athletes but i have to go with waverly on this game.The back from fairview is good but he cant carry that team all year :) .but im glad to see that fairview is building into a good team.

Well we have 2 weeks to get ready for Waverly, and they only have one . They will also be swore from Riverside, bc those boys will stick it to ya all da way.

Harepth thought they could stop Cothran by putting Beasley on him and they still didn't. He had his biggest rushing game against Harpeth which came to 354 yards and that was with them keying on him the whole time. Truss me we still have a few more tricks up our sleeves, and I know that we will be running one of them against you, and I know you will never expect, bc no one has seen it and we haven't ran it all season, so best get ready.

If you think that you can stop US , then you will have your chance, the best of luck to you. And stay healthy bc we wont the best of Waverly for NOVEMBER 1, 2002 !!!!!!!!! :)

:D Its sad all this trash talking. You know Waverly hasnt said anything negative about this game. I really think that YOU Fairview maybe need to concentrate on preparing for us instead of getting on here and telling us about how you have some tricks up your sleeves! And also telling us your going to beat us and all that mess. You know our team is really respectful of every team and player but it really gets us upset off when all you do is talk smack. You guys have an advantage on us true.... 2 weeks to prepare, and we also play a very good and physical team that beat Lewis Co. this week, 1 week before you guys. Go ahead and take advantage of the situation and concentrate on other things besides talkin trash about this game. Dont talk just bring it! Its going to be one heck of a game come November 1st, Fairview knows it, Waverly knows it, and everyone knows it. So just please limit your trash talking to 0. Thanks, and good luck,--- oh yeah and I do believe that a Fairview player said they were glad we were a classy team with respect for the game and we didnt drop to Loretto's field of play(because they were very low classed and disrespectful and talked trash)he said Fairview wasnt like that! :) Well I guess he was wrong! Grow up, and just play your game come NOV 1st. We WILL be ready, and healthy! Once again Thanks, Senior WB/CB #7

Hey, not all of Fairviews players are like that, just a few of us. And quite frankly the best way to stop the trash talking and stuff is to not even get on here. So if you don't like the trash talking and all that mess then you don't have to get on here and read. I do agree that it gets people ticked off when there is alot of trash talking but you are not gonna find a sport that no one talks trash in so just stink it up. The past two weeks when we played Watertown none our players got on here and wrote any trash and we just ran all over them. Last week none of our players got on here and wrote any trash and you see how the Harpeth game turned out. So lets focus on Waverly and not CoachT. Yeah we have two weeks to prepare but IF Waverly is as good as everyone says then we will neeed both weeks to prepare.

To me that really wasn't trash talking , I am srry if it came on to u that it was . It shall a heck of game we, play nothing like Loretto of any shape way or form. The I would say our game with Lewis County this year was nothing but respect. Both teams were helping each other up and there was none what so ever trash talking going on at all. I feel that the tension will be high but I am pretty sure that none of bad sportsmanship will happen at all. There will prolly be some people loose there temper from time to time but stuff like that happens when EVERYTHING is on the line for a big game. I will be there to watch u play Riverside this week, and so will some other guys. But next week will be nothing but respect and hard knocks all night long.

Junior DE/RT