A/AA Sectional Predictions

PJM

Excellent call on the sectional winners, 100%....Any thoughts on the upcoming matches?

D

My thoughts...6 of 8 teams made it last year (Kingsbury, Greeneville, Dyersburg, CAK, CCS, White House); Three favorites to win are CAK, Notre Dame, CCS, but CAK and CCS play in round one!

Notre Dame vs. Lipscomb: There is no comparison to strength of schedule here. Notre Dame's record may not be impressive, but who they have played is. This should be the difference here. I picked Notre Dame.

Kingsbury vs. Greeneville: Rematch of last year's first round matchup. I believe last years teams were both better. This game is a toss up to me. Greeneville may have the fastest forward in the tournament, and I think he is only a sophmore. I picked Greeneville.

White House vs. Dyersburg: White House has played better competition overall. It looks like White House performed better overall against elite competition than Dyersburg. So with this tidbit, I picked White House.

CAK vs. CCS: Too bad this is a first round game. It would make for a good championship game. CAK seems like the favorite based on performance this year, but not by much. This is a rematch of last year's semi-final. I think this game is a toss up. After going back and forth, I picked CAK.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingsbury vs. CAK should also be a good championship game as well, although some would disagree. I am going to pick Kingsbury to win this one. But again, good luck to both teams. I will enjoy watching both the championship games on Friday.

The film doesn't lie. Ball was completely in the net before rebounding downward.

You can argue that with the referee. All i said was the same thing happened to both teams so both those goal is a moot point. Both teams were tied after 2 over times plus the two 5 minute golden goal periods. The game was a tie DL went on because of Pks.