A/AA Sectional Predictions

PJM

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be curious what the shot count was...ND had significantly more opportunities to increase the score, but just couldn't find the back of the net....BB keeper had a workout...Not sure how many times ND keeper actually was challenged...ND's defense is solid...

D

That shot count wouldn't of meant that much had that ball in the first half rolled in for the Bucs and we some how managed a win. :thumb:

I'm proud of the Bucs. ND is a very good team. Solid in the back and physical. I think you guys will do well in Murfreesboro. Good luck. :thumb:

That shot count wouldn't of meant that much had that ball in the first half rolled in for the Bucs and we some how managed a win. :thumb:

I'm proud of the Bucs. ND is a very good team. Solid in the back and physical. I think you guys will do well in Murfreesboro. Good luck. :thumb:

BB is a good team as well...Great keeper, very good at getting his hands on the ball in a packed box...

D

I don't think Giles Co has been tested this year at all with their district. Columbia Academy is in my opinion the best they played. And they had an off year this year. I think fairview moves forward not because of their team, but because their goalie is outstanding. Now had Giles Co played their last game scheduled against Columbia Central I would be able to compare and see just how Giles Co matched up against an upper level team. As far as I am conserned .. Giles and fairview come out of the weakest A\AA district\region in the tournament.

My Prediction is lipscomb and WhiteHouse win in that bracket by a minimum of 2 goals a piece

Yeah talking about tough districts your district is pretty weak Lawrence county and Lincoln county bouth thse teams are weak. Talking about CA you got beast about an team that had an "off" year. What does that say about your team? In my opinion that is pretty pathetic.

Regions 1/2

Gibbs @ Greeneville

Univ. School JC @ CAK

Regions 3/4

Chatt. Christian @ East Hamilton

Boyd Buchanan @ Notre Dame

Regions 5/6

Fairview @ Whitehouse

Lipscomb @ Giles Co.

Regions 7/8

Lexington @ Dyersburg

Westview @ Kingsbury

Predictions: Greeneville, CAK, Chatt Christian, Notre Dame, White House, Lipscomb, Dyersburg, Kingsbury

Excellent call on the sectional winners, 100%....Any thoughts on the upcoming matches?

D