Chatt. Christian @ East Hamilton

Boyd Buchanan @ Notre Dame

Regions 5/6

Fairview @ Whitehouse

Lipscomb @ Giles Co.

Regions 7/8

Lexington @ Dyersburg

Westview @ Kingsbury

Predictions: Greeneville, CAK, Chatt Christian, Notre Dame, White House, Lipscomb, Dyersburg, Kingsbury

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know anything about any other team but my own, so I wont even guess on the rest. Giles is playing very well right now as they have all year. I hear Whitehouse is tough and I know Fairview will be ready, they played us better than any one. Hope you are wrong with the Lipscomb pick, my CATS will be ready for the stangs. On a mission this year BOBCATS keep your eyes on the prize! GO CATS!!!

Notre Dame is playing extremely well and should post a win today against Boyd...Mid afternoon game versus evening game due to graduation events tonight may create some endurance issues for both teams with the predicted heat...Notre Dame is coming off of a very physical game with CCS last Thursday, and hopefully will be at 100% today...

The CCS v East Hamilton game will likely be a very exciting game, since CCS lost to East Hamilton in regular season play 2-1, and CCS is trying to recover from 2 post season losses to Notre Dame...Obviously, as a ND fan, I would prefer to see CCS not win, so Notre Dame can avoid potentially having to play them for a 4th time the season....

Good Luck to all of the teams today....

D :popcorneater:

I don't think Giles Co has been tested this year at all with their district. Columbia Academy is in my opinion the best they played. And they had an off year this year. I think fairview moves forward not because of their team, but because their goalie is outstanding. Now had Giles Co played their last game scheduled against Columbia Central I would be able to compare and see just how Giles Co matched up against an upper level team. As far as I am conserned .. Giles and fairview come out of the weakest A\AA district\region in the tournament.

My Prediction is lipscomb and WhiteHouse win in that bracket by a minimum of 2 goals a piece

I don't think Giles Co has been tested this year at all with their district. Columbia Academy is in my opinion the best they played. And they had an off year this year. I think fairview moves forward not because of their team, but because their goalie is outstanding. Now had Giles Co played their last game scheduled against Columbia Central I would be able to compare and see just how Giles Co matched up against an upper level team. As far as I am conserned .. Giles and fairview come out of the weakest A\AA district\region in the tournament.

My Prediction is lipscomb and WhiteHouse win in that bracket by a minimum of 2 goals a piece

Thank you breezy for the vote of confidence, sounds a lot like our football, and that turns out pretty well. You could be right but I think the (off year) CA team was undefeated when they came down and got waxed. GC has better than average overall team speed and that will help as they move forward. GO CATS!!! btw GC goalie is pretty good as well.

Fairview is more than their goalie. We scored 3 on him and had a meltdown at the end of the game to lose 4-3 earlier this week. I was really hoping to go to the Brickyard for a showdown Thursday but instead we were sent home. I heard the Fairview/Giles game Thursday night was a dandy. They played Giles to PKs without their goalie who broke his arm in the post game celebration in Lewisburg.

Hey Breezy, GC beat CA 5-0.....CA beat your team after that!! Don't bother with your excuses either, already heard them

Wish we were in that tough district y'all are in, lol...that is sarcastic btw!

ND 1

Boyd 0

Final

I'd be curious what the shot count was...ND had significantly more opportunities to increase the score, but just couldn't find the back of the net....BB keeper had a workout...Not sure how many times ND keeper actually was challenged...ND's defense is solid...

D