2 Independence Wrestlers Sign with Local Schools

coachknepper

On Wednesday, May 16th Caleb Little and Glenn Rockholt of Independence H.S. signed letters of intent to wrestle in college for Middle Tennessee State University and Cumberland University, respectively.

MTSU Head Coach Bryan Knepper and Cumberland Assistant Andrew Nicola were on hand for the signing hosted by Indy coach Jared Grindstaff.

Congrats to both of these young men!

Congrats Caleb! I hope my friend WRESTLINGGOD still plays an active role in Middle TN high school wrestling... because it simply won't be the same without any of the little's around! Great family. couldn't be happier for caleb. Caleb will do great things at MTSU. I know how hard he has worked over the years and it has payed off in a big way!

Congrats Caleb! I hope my friend WRESTLINGGOD still plays an active role in Middle TN high school wrestling... because it simply won't be the same without any of the little's around! Great family. couldn't be happier for caleb. Caleb will do great things at MTSU. I know how hard he has worked over the years and it has payed off in a big way!

Thank you for the kind words. There's still one to go, he'll be a freshman this upcoming year at Indy.

Edited by WrestlingGod

What weight?

Glad to see you will still be involved in wrestling in the High School level.

He was 148 this year at Heritage Middle for me. Technically he knows more than any of us did at his age, but athletically he hasn't quite gotten there yet. I hope it catches up because if it does he'll be a fine wrestler.