District 9 Most Depth

simplegame

I certainly did not see Lipscomb on the radar...don't even remember reading many comments on CoachT about them....Need to keep my eyes open for them...If they can beat Notre Dame 3-1...I have to believe they are a pretty strong team....Was their schedule that tough ???

D

I think you would have a case if you had said Districts 4, 8, 9, 10, or 15. All have between 4 to 6 teams that are competitive at the higher range of the sport. That being said Districts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 have by far the top and consistently the best teams in the state. Of course if you look at state championships CAK skews the numbers for everyone but outside of CAK even the other state champions and many of the runner-ups are also from East Tennessee. So my response to you would be yes district 9 may be one of the deepest with CPA, Hume Fogg, MLK, David Lipscomb, and Goodpasture but their neighboring district 10 may be just as deep with Cheatham Co, White House (still in the hunt for a state title this year), Clarksville Academy, White House Heritage, Greenbriar, and the up and coming Merrol Hyde (new coach Jim Carr is doing wonders with the team).

I think you would have a case if you had said Districts 4, 8, 9, 10, or 15. All have between 4 to 6 teams that are competitive at the higher range of the sport. That being said Districts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 have by far the top and consistently the best teams in the state. Of course if you look at state championships CAK skews the numbers for everyone but outside of CAK even the other state champions and many of the runner-ups are also from East Tennessee. So my response to you would be yes district 9 may be one of the deepest with CPA, Hume Fogg, MLK, David Lipscomb, and Goodpasture but their neighboring district 10 may be just as deep with Cheatham Co, White House (still in the hunt for a state title this year), Clarksville Academy, White House Heritage, Greenbriar, and the up and coming Merrol Hyde (new coach Jim Carr is doing wonders with the team).

White House definitely, but the others.....perhaps a 9 vs 10 series during the season is in order? :roflol: