"Ballerz Hoops Showcase II" Results coming soon...

gomab2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Thompson was right up in the running for MVP, and was amazingly impressive to me. He hit for 14 points that game on 4 threes, and had his 5th trey, which would have won the game, waived off and called after the time ran out.... Joe is quite a player, and I feel should be a Mid Major D-1 player in a year from now...... If it wasn't for Antwan Harris' complete domination, Joe may have been the MVP....

Guest CoachLon

Hey Irish40, I think Joe would have had a real chance at MVP if he had been able to stay for the all-star game. He left after a minute or so. The final game was key, It was a full 4 qtrs with each team having two squads platooning in for basically a quarter. His not being there gave others a huge opportunity to raise their stock.

By the way, I felt you had a very good showcase and represented Father Ryan well. Congratulations to all. :o

I understand Gomab and Coach Harriford, cant argue with your choice for MVP..just wanted to start a debate.

thanks a lot for putting the whole thing together. Would be nice to have another one after the season. Even though the college stuff will all be taken care of, it would be nice to get a few more runs with so much talent.