Antioch

qwmike

what will they be now that mario moore is gone? I tell you this "those kids have heart." You need to watch out for there juniors and a few sophmore (Nolan,Tywan,Chris,Quincy,Lee, J.W.,Brian) ( Marlin, David, Randolph) I don't know there seniors but i did watch these kids over the summer don't dout Antioch this year!!!

This year for Antioch will be the year to show that there is life after Mario. We go Nolan, Twyan, and Big chris, but also we have senior David Cotton. He is ready this year. then we have a bunch of underclass men ready Marlon, David Palmer(if he keeps his head on straight) and Randolph. Then there is some unheard of players ready to catch everyone slipping. Watch out and this might be the year Antioch goes past the first round. Oh lee doesn't go there anymore

[Edited by WindyCityHooper on 10-21-02 6:25P]

Guest Smartguy

Antioch without mario is like a baby without its mother they need him but iam not doubting the team they might be good but whats going to kill them in the long run the have to many unexperienced players that i dont think that those young kids knows what it takes to get there and thats something thats going to hold them back from going anywhere.

as it gets closer and closer to the start of another season everyone has there picks for the district 12aaa winner. Some of those picks are McGavock and Maplewood. That's cool

but for some strange reason I still like those kids from Antioch. Yeah, they are young and a little inexperienced, but with the coach they have he'll make it right there.

They have to have the biggest team inthe district, they probaly train the hardest, and they get much support from there girls team who won the ditrict last year.(go lady bears) alot of people say that all they will have is nolan and chris. but ive come to tell you from talkin to affriend of mine they have a supporting cast.

Posted by qwmike:

as it gets closer and closer to the start of another season everyone has there picks for the district 12aaa winner. Some of those picks are McGavock and Maplewood. That's cool

but for some strange reason I still like those kids from Antioch. Yeah, they are young and a little inexperienced, but with the coach they have he'll make it right there.

They have to have the biggest team inthe district, they probaly train the hardest, and they get much support from there girls team who won the ditrict last year.(go lady bears) alot of people say that all they will have is nolan and chris. but ive come to tell you from talkin to affriend of mine they have a supporting cast.

Thanks gwmike. You must have a good friend. It's the truth everyone isn't thinking Antioch will do anything, but we will show them.

Antioch is my surprise team in the District. Even after losing Mario Moore (plus KEntwaan Cleveland, 6'7 Harold Pointer-who got kicked off midseason, 6'6 Brian Kenner), Antioch should be much improved this year.....

Nolan Richardson is a budding star. Trust me. He showed outstanding skills when I saw him at the Showcase saturday. He needs only to learn to be EFFECTIVE and make plays rather than Flashy, and he will be one of the top Jr guards in the State....

Very few teams can match Antioch's front line of 6'8 Chris Arnett, 6'7 David Palmer, and 6'6 Colby Primm....

Richardson has help in the backcourt as well, with the emergence of Jr PG Tywan Trice, plus 6'2 Sr David Cotton, 6'5 Sr DeCory Young, 5'9 Jr Brian Vickers, and 5'9 Soph Homer Britton, plus Forwards Randolph Wright, Marlon Gordon, and Quincy Douglas....

And one name not mentioned yet is Sr Donny See, who may or may not play, but is undoubtably one of the most "talented" players in the entire state......

This could be a special year for Antioch, behind Coach Mangrum......

Posted by gomab2:

Antioch is my surprise team in the District. Even after losing Mario Moore (plus KEntwaan Cleveland, 6'7 Harold Pointer-who got kicked off midseason, 6'6 Brian Kenner), Antioch should be much improved this year.....

Nolan Richardson is a budding star. Trust me. He showed outstanding skills when I saw him at the Showcase saturday. He needs only to learn to be EFFECTIVE and make plays rather than Flashy, and he will be one of the top Jr guards in the State....

Very few teams can match Antioch's front line of 6'8 Chris Arnett, 6'7 David Palmer, and 6'6 Colby Primm....

Richardson has help in the backcourt as well, with the emergence of Jr PG Tywan Trice, plus 6'2 Sr David Cotton, 6'5 Sr DeCory Young, 5'9 Jr Brian Vickers, and 5'9 Soph Homer Britton, plus Forwards Randolph Wright, Marlon Gordon, and Quincy Douglas....

And one name not mentioned yet is Sr Donny See, who may or may not play, but is undoubtably one of the most "talented" players in the entire state......

This could be a special year for Antioch, behind Coach Mangrum......

You know, I really believe Antioch will come on this year. I, as you know, believe McGavock will be very very talented this year. But I also believe someone will surprise us all - it always happens in 12AAA. You never know! :D