who will win smyrna vs lavergne?

shsheadbusta88

Posted by footballqueen:

to region4fan:

do you pull for the teams that play aganist smyrna, just so you can take shots at smyrna and hope they lose. or do you dislike smyrna that much?

what's the beef w/ smyrna?

I dont know about region4fan, but i hat smyrna with a passion. They talk alot of stuff, not on here, just their players do on the field and in the paper, and it seems like they are always making excuses for how poorly they played. If your a good team, step up like men and say yea, we got our teeth kicked in.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by footballqueen:

to region4fan:

do you pull for the teams that play aganist smyrna, just so you can take shots at smyrna and hope they lose. or do you dislike smyrna that much?

what's the beef w/ smyrna?

I dont know about region4fan, but i hat smyrna with a passion. They talk alot of stuff, not on here, just their players do on the field and in the paper, and it seems like they are always making excuses for how poorly they played. If your a good team, step up like men and say yea, we got our teeth kicked in.

If LaVergne puts someone in Wolke's face they have a very good chance! I don't know why but Blackman never put a MLB in his face all night! He's not as good on the run with the football! Specially when he's getting up off his backside, he hates getting hit! Smyrna is a good team that brings the wood, I'm not trying to bad talk them just giving the Wolverines a couple of suggestions. My prediction on this game: Smyrna 24 vs. LaVergne 21! This one will be a slobberknocker! Snott bubbles and all!! ;);)

Guest region4fan

First of all to COACH00, I only said that SHS or anyone should not OVERLLOK lavergne. I never SAID who I thought would win this one. If Grimes had Blackman's O-LINE...NO ONe could think about stopping him!! Lavergne plays tough, especially in the 4th quarter. Smyrna seems to run out of gas in the 4th or especially in OT ( Blackman, Oakland)

To FOOTBALL QUEEN: Olineathlete is exactly right! Smyrna make sexcuses for everything that goes wrong for them. We beat them fair and square and they ran off the field screaming that they got CHEATED. Not only the players, but the coaches too. They REFUSED to shake hands with oakland's coaches or players. Now that goes down in my book as low as you go. I have also heard them carry online here about everything and everyone.They run their mouths and have had so many posts deleted because of nasty stuff that they have said. Respect is earned and you are a product of

HOW you are coached. Nuff said!!!

I agree that Wolke HATES to be hit!! Carter gave him a shot in our game and I swear he is picking the grass out still.

Guest region4fan

ONE more thing FOOTBALL QUEEN: After the Oakland/ Smyrna game, one of YOUR school's cheerleaders got on here . She was upset about the way that Smyrna acted at the game.She was trying to apologize for them. One of your COACHES got online and acted like a kid telling her she should be kicked off the squad and should go to Oakland. So....How can we expect any better from your players?

Guest footballqueen

Talking crap is all part of football.....everyone does it.. I have family that plays ball at other schools and I had many football player friends in school that didnt go to smyrna....and they all talked crap....its a part of ball...if you cant handle that, then you all just need to stay away from the field...yall need to be men and stop crying about what another person said....GROW UP!!!!!!!!! :)

SHS....GOOD LUCK....BEAT LHS BAD!!!!!! :)

Posted by footballqueen:

Talking crap is all part of football.....everyone does it.. I have family that plays ball at other schools and I had many football player friends in school that didnt go to smyrna....and they all talked crap....its a part of ball...if you cant handle that, then you all just need to stay away from the field...yall need to be men and stop crying about what another person said....GROW UP!!!!!!!!! :)

SHS....GOOD LUCK....BEAT LHS BAD!!!!!! :)

Your right. Talking is part of the game. Thats why you get a penalty if the refs hear u. Right? But, no, ur right, its part of the game. IF you dont talk then i guess you dont have any chance of winning, right? Thats basically what your saying. That, talkin enhances the chances of winning. Well, i got news for you, it doesnt. Talking is for little punks who have no kind of coaching.

Guest region4fan

I think that talk is cheap. It is how you are raised I think. I have seen some of the greatest football players that never say a word the whole game. They make tackles, score touchdowns, win games, and take home the rings.. They do not have to run off at the mouth. They PROVE themselves on the field. Now one of the best that I have seen this year is Grimes. He makes the yardage, gets up a nd runs back to the line. What a class act.Take a notepad , honey.

Football Queen ,I a m flattered but don't worry bout me. I WON't Be at your game to hear all your filth spewing from your players and coaches. It seems that you allow your PLAYERS to say whatever they choose and admire them for it. Then WHY CAN'T I SAY WHAT I LIKE????? If anybody was crying...I am sure it was SHS after we beat them and BHS did too!!

And you WONDER why no one likes Smyrna!

Guest footballqueen

I have class....I wasn't saying that I approve of all the trash talking....but its apart of football....just like kicking is apart of soccer...what school do you play for?? how bad did you beat shs?? please let me know......... :(

Guest region4fan

I am not a player. I am a father of an Ex Oakland player. I am an avid Oakland follower. If you are such a big Smyrna supporter like you say , you would know that Smyrna fell to Oakland in Overtime in Week 2. We won by a touchdown. That was the in famous game that the coaches and players from Smyrna refused to pray with our team or even shake hands after the game. I know I have said it before, but I have a real problem with that lack of sportsmanship. Check the sites and you will see that all teams DO not trash talk online here. Just yours!