The Warriors Look to Rebound

OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit, Old Pirate hates to hear bout these younguns getting hurt and not being able to play futeball. Recon all of us fellers can feel the pain when players get hurt. Best of luck to the younguns and hope for a speedy recovery but for all you other fellers, yous best find the old jock cause it is officially ear holing season starting tonite at 6:00!

Guest Purplepastry

I know you don't even believe that. Richard City is trying to put a team together just to play jasper because they figure they have a chance to get a victory.

Richard City has a team, legless one. I have heard Vicky on more than one occasion saying that South Kimball is a “regional’ franchise. He considers all of Marion County, Western Hamilton County, Northeast Alabama, and Northwest Georgia, Stealer country. As you might remember Vickless voiced some displeasure with the Seagulls of Signal for horning in on his territory and jumping his claim. He mentioned it to that Childress man last Fall, who dutifully defended His Royal Vickyness’ rightful claim. Word on the street is that the Vicar is none too pleased with MC Mac Daddy either, he has already opened a channel of complaint about him teaching kids football.

Edited by Purplepastry

Richard City has a team, legless one. I have heard Vicky on more than one occasion saying that South Kimball is a “regional’ franchise. He considers all of Marion County, Western Hamilton County, Northeast Alabama, and Northwest Georgia, Stealer country. As you might remember Vickless voiced some displeasure with the Seagulls of Signal for horning in on his territory and jumping his claim. He mentioned it to that Childress man last Fall, who dutifully defended His Royal Vickyness’ rightful claim. Word on the street is that the Vicar is none too pleased with MC Mac Daddy either, he has already opened a channel of complaint about him teaching kids football.

Comical. I believe the complaints came from the north end of the valley on both occasions. The guy on the board of control is from Sequatchie and is in the same district as Signal and rivals with Marion. It isn't hard to figure out.