Marshall County Media day and Jamboree Aug. 3rd and Aug. 10th

PUDDIN49

I would like to invite everyone in the area to our media day on August 3rd. Come on out and meet the players and new coaches at about 6:30 pm. @ Preston Hopkins field.WAXO Radio and TV, WJJM and the Tribune will be present. Big Joe Dubin has agreed to come down and take part. Hopefully our new scoreboard will be up and functioning so we can show it off.(Thanks Waste Management) I hear it will be capable of video and some of you will be happy to know that it won't be causing the lights to go out anymore. Bring cameras and sharpies and your young football players to meet the older guys. We look forward to this season. I have met Coach Pitts and we would like to welcome him and his family back to Lewisburg. I wish everyone in the state well and hope everyone has a positive experience as the season moves on. Also, August the 10th we will have our Jamboree. It will feature Cornersville vs. Zion, Lincoln County Vs. Lipscomb Acadamy, Marshall County and Shelbyville. There will be special entertainment between games as the youth of Marshall County will be involved. We have a young cheer and dance team as well as the top teams from the Marshall County Youth Football League that will play a short game in front of a big crowd.C'mon out and get your High School football fix early here in Marshall County.