Brentwood Team Camp-August 27, 28, and 29

PHargis

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan South dad you didn't even come to this play day and you are talking smack. South is definitely going no where if dads get on and post about events they did not even attend! What a loser. As PP pointed out today it was Sullivan Central (who are a fun group and much better than south) that came. The Central fans confirmed that South is not in the mix. Way to try and stir something up south dad, real cool.

Also, I am keeping my shoes!

Time for the yearly disclaimer...bruinbabe is not believed to be a true bruin...but a stir it up youngster,or bitter oldster,only Phargis and the coacht black helicopters know the truth.looks like another great yr of camp,saw S.South and Indy,great match...Indy in 3..19-17,awesome atmosphere for a camp match.Brentwood did look good,Thompson (setter) is as good as you will see.

As long as there is a Hudson at Ravenwood,they are the favorite,they sure lost a lot of great seniors tho.District 11 is loaded top to bottom.

VBB, it happens every year in District 11. All the smoke can just drift away until District Tournaments. State Tournament Playuntil that time in 11. Who will it be? Just two schools whoever they will be? Two schools that will fight it out with the other 6 for the State. Now the question really is who wilol be the other 6? District 3 and 4 and the region can have 6 Schools that could have a chance and maybe more if we can keep them apart to have some VB matches. Kil will give you some idea if we can get some scores out of the area. But every year it is that way.

I think a lot of fans are just waiting for K2 and some of the other partisons to have a food fight oever who will favored. I made a prediction earlier that was deleted so I will make an other with a little different spin. K2 had a great year in club and maybe all of their players have not ngotten thru all should be back in a couple of weeks. Strength may not have raised its head in Districts 1, 2, 3, and 4. It really doesn't mean anything because many of us know who the players are and where they are except Hardin Valley. And you guessed it, you'll have to wait till the District tournaments on those also. But unlike District 11, yes you'll have to await substates before the smoke clears in East Tennessee.

Amd then here comes a huge one In District 5 and 6. The interest here and really the Story. one of the Nashville Clubs opened up a Sattalite in Cookeville within driving distance of AAA, AA, and A schools and at leat in AAA it will be the Plateau vs. that Valley Crowd around Chattanooga. AA and A might be all Valley but I would hate to be in the middle of that. Very competitive and very energetic. The winner in AAA regionals could come out of the Valley with 3 schools in contention and the runner up could again come off the Plateau. District 7AAA is anyone guess. Oakland has some good players, Blackman and riverdale and Siegel and lavergne will be good and Smyrna lost their great long time coach and will have to retool. District 5 could go just about any way and matches willl be close, Blackman or Siegel. District 8 will be like it always is, hard to tell again untilo the District. Columbia had a good squad last year but their fine coach left so we all will watch to see how that works out. Region 4 or the Substate likely will have two schools out of 5 and one out of 6 competing and Region 5 will have two ot of 7 and 2 out of 8 Competing. Just hate to believe Soddy would not be one of the Schools to be in one of the slots at State agaim/. Itn the West, until someone bests them and they could, Houston And Collierville seem to be the best thought of in the Area.

Someoone did ask about District 9 and 10 and the only thing I can say is as long as they are in the region with District 11, and until that 6:5" Middle who transferred out of Texas gets her wings set, That region and sub goes to both District 11 schools.

A little later A, AA, and D2 schools will show up and all of you know who is coming back there. but its not cut a dry. Some have said there has been a lot of players who have graduated. Sill some great players are coming back. And some great new coaches to see.

Announcements