Quinn Bradley F (6'3") Clarksville High

Will Newell PF (6'5") Northwest High

3RD TEAM

Tario Frederick PG (5'9") Clarksville High

Graylin Tuck SG (6'0") Northeast High

Drake Reed G/F (6'3") Northeast High

Quiton Partee F (6'4") Northwest High

Ben Bonds F (6'3") Rossview High

Northwest Maybe a team to look out for, they have Size, Quickest and a Boat load of talent.. bigger then some College teams.

Kevin Townley PG (5'11")

Thomas Haynes SG (6'4")

Will Newell F (6'5")

Quinton Partee F (6'4")

Jarrett Toller C (6'7")

I like Kenwood's chances also with Mike Sampson & Antwan Harris, but the question of the day who's going to run the Point?

Northeast well they should of won it all last year!!!

Rossview could finish strong as long as they play together, I think they still are having growing pains.

Clarksville well Bradley and Frederick will have to work very hard to even break even.

Mont Central be glad your not 3A Brandon good he will be tired very tired....

Henry County will challenge Northwest but North may have just a little to much talent and Size..

Good job "crossup", but you missed a few spots.... Overall, that is one of the best, most detailed rankings of Clarksville I have seen..... You did, however, make a MAJOR goof-up by not having Calvin Carter on 1st team.... That's alright, though........ Also, who is Jarrett Toller???-what grade, and is he any good???

Here is my take on it.....

1st Team--

Antwan Harris, 6'3 Jr WF, Kenwood (MVP)

Mike Sampson, 6'4 Sr WF, Kenwood

Thomas Haynes, 6'5 Sr WF/2G, Northwest

Calvin Carter, 6'2 Sr 2G, Northeast

Brandon Burney, 6'1 2G/PG, Mont Central

2nd Team--

Graylin Tuck, 5'10 Jr PG, Northeast

Drake Reed, 6'3 Soph 2G/WF, Northeast

Quinn Bradley, 6'3 Jr WF, Clarksville High

Jamel Hunt, 6'2 Sr WF, Northeast

Tre Trotter, 5'9 Jr PG, Rossview

3rd Team--

Kevin Townley, 5'11 Jr PG, Northwest

Thomas Pfaff, 6'5 Soph BF, Northeast

Tario Frederick, 5'9 Jr PG, Clarksville High

Alex Bowers, 6'1 Jr 2G, Clarsville Academy

Derrick Henson, 6'0 Sr 2G, Rossview

Hey Crossup thats good...I really like that scouting report, I couldnt have done that good myself. Northwest may be the most talented and athletic teams in the Midstate, but isnt that the case every year with them?? BUT they dont have the coaching to win the district. They have all the ingredients but coaching in my book. I love that team though. Henry Co is probably the team to beat considering they did make it to the substate round, they do have one of the best DUOs in the state of TN (William Sturdvient-SR and Zech Teague-JR), I'm still not gonna count Kenwood out even though they are suspect at PG. The other best DUO in 10-AAA Mike Sampson-SR and Antwon Harris-JR should lead this team pretty far into the postseason. Rossview, well they're still young but they did return everybody back from a AWFUL and disappointing 5-23 season. But it was good enough to keep them out of last in the district which is something to build on for a 2nd year program.

CROSSOVER you were right when you said Northeast should have won it last year..that was probably their best chance to make it to the state. But Cooper will have them ready so you cant count them out.Dickson co is always a contender, the thing people dont understand is you can NEVER count out Clarksville High..Too much tradition there.

Overall this district (10-AAA) has too much parity this year, I've never been around when there wasnt a clear cut favorite. This year anybody could win the district, obviously whoever wins the city of Clarksville is the district winner.

I think that was a good job of ranking players..I'm glad CLARKSVILLE MAGIC AAU was represented well..three of the most underrated players in the city were recognized: Derrick Henson(Rossview), Kevin Townley(Northwest), and Thomas Haynes(Northwest)..Thomas and Derrick are two of the most underrated in the whole state..Those two can flat out play, I cant wait to see them matched up. Thanks TNBBALL!!

thanks alot guys for the information, ive checked with coach and it is whitehouse christian but like you said gomab i havent heard of them and we used to play lighthouse until the day before the games they would call and cancel and i dont know to much about that. Is station camp a strong team? I think ca will have a tremendous year. We play kenwood form the area which everyone over here is excited about and i wish we could play more teams from the area like we did in the apsu camp because were ready to show the county we can compete with them but whether wel show it is totally different.