Results and Comments on play at Brentwood Team Camp

PHargis

Since this Camp is one of the first Team Camps, the comments on this usually are the play was in general a little sloppy and also to understZnd there is another playday in about two weeks, the play will be a little sharper at that point and standings can be a lot better defined. If someone would liike to go further and sling a little smack, proceed and if not, and as usual the next one is more for real. To say this one is for real is to do the schools who played a disservice. While i did not see it, rotations were not close to being worked out and everyone will work hard to see the results that usually is the case after two weeks practice and maybe some scrimmages.

There have been no Playdays turned in. And no schedules or Tournaments. Knowing this bunch, everyone is just waiting a little longer. If there are any more comments on play, post it so someine can respong and please let this site know of upcoming events or I will have to post what usually happens and someone will have to say if its right or not.. Good Luck.

No surprises. Teams with a lot of club players looked sharper. Means nothing in July. Also, it was interesting seeing which teams changed things up and tried new things. My thoughts are Brentwood is in the mix to win another title. Ravenwood is not the same team. They are good, but beatable. siegel looked awful to have so many club players.

Soddy Daisy was surprising. Shows what a real coach can do (hint to Seigal) liked them.

Indy was up and down, but loaded with big athletes, if they come around both should be tough.

Liked Sullivan Central, they may be the top team in upper east TN.

Brentwood, Ravenwood are the two top teams in the state. The next level is crowded, interesting to see who steps up. Any of 10 schools could make it.

Sorry mr. Hargis, Seigal just doesn't have it. Don't expect them to make it out of district.

Edited by BruinBabe

Announcements