Coffee County Red Raiders 2012

daniel102081

I totally agree I guess it really don't help when your fans and parents get up and leave in the middle of the game.

That makes me sick too. Win or lose we should always support our team. When the guys see that the fans are leaving early, it hurts them and they give up. Why win for a community that don't support them, right? I for one don't leave until the clock shows 0:00.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes me sick too. Win or lose we should always support our team. When the guys see that the fans are leaving early, it hurts them and they give up. Why win for a community that don't support them, right? I for one don't leave until the clock shows 0:00.

I feel the same way i dont leave until the end no matter how bad or mad i feel i still want to support them!

Who was the coaches' pick for district champ this year? Haven't heard anything about the preseason voting this year. With Warren Co being way down last year and nearly everyone else having new coaches or having lost a lot I would expect CCC to get the pick. Heard a few good things from sparta though. Haven't heard much on anyone on the boards. Any of the district teams playing in a jamboree on friday?

As in Coffee County Central, Cookeville or Cumberland Co

Technically Cumberland co could have three c's

how, the city of crossville has nothing to do with our name or our funding. we have a county only system. nor is crossville in anyway or shape part of our official title. we also have another town in our school, pleasant hill, and most of our students live outside the city limits. there once was a crossville high, but it hasn't existed for fifty one years. the ncaa video game does call us crossville high though.

how, the city of crossville has nothing to do with our name or our funding. we have a county only system. nor is crossville in anyway or shape part of our official title. we also have another town in our school, pleasant hill, and most of our students live outside the city limits. there once was a crossville high, but it hasn't existed for fifty one years. the ncaa video game does call us crossville high though.

The same could be said about coffee I never call it central, nonody i know calls it that either, they're only two high schools in our county. Funny you mention NCAA because I actually look it doesn't mention coffee it says Manchester, I don't know if you think I am kid but Im not, we at coffee co don't go by CCC we go by CCHS!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have waited to see how this season went before i made a post and this is all I have to say:

We had the Athletes and team to win alot of games this years so where was the problem? Yes we had injuries, but so did all the other teams. The only answer is the poor excuse we have for a head coach. He might have been a good offence coach, but from what I have seen the last two years he has no clue what it takes to be a head coach. He has not shown any leadership skills at all. The team and some of the assistant coaches were more out of control this year then last. If Mr. Davis wants a head coaching job send him back to Murfreeboro to be their 9th grade head coach again. This school will never have a winning season until we get a coaching staff that knows how to win ball games. When we get one of those then our best athletes that are walking the halls will come out to play and then everyone will need to watch out for the BIG RED. I have followed this team for a long time, and the school needs to do what ever it takes to get a REAL COACHING STAFF. We need coaches that the boys will respect not despise like most of the boy do part of this staff.