Rockwood vs Sequoyah

TheLawyer

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rockwood will win this one. But it won't be by 14. Still very young and inexperienced in several positions. This one could go either way. First games always come down to which team can come out and execute, while limiting huge mistakes. Also may come down to which team is better conditioned, as both teams starters have yet to play a 4 quarter game.

i havent seen seq.play so i cant really tell how there gonna be,ive seen rockwood in the jamboree,its hard to tell about them as well,they played a heavily outmaned oakdale team,i think rockwood vs sunbright,and midway vs oakdale would of made more sense,but rockwood has some nice athletes,there decent up front,and #44 is quick,id say rockwood by a td,maybe 2.

What's ur prediction on the season hater?

Have you watched them any??? Lol

They seem like the best team ice seen in awhile!!

Not near the talent that was there in 2010. I see them at 7-3, with losses coming to Kingston, Grace, and Greenback. Have a chance to be 8-2 if they can steal one of those 3.

I think the offense has the potential to be the strongest asset. Question is will the Defense hold up over the course of a season?? Very inexperienced in the defensive backfield. Got some LB's that should be playing DB and some DB's that haven't seen the field very much. Part of that is due to injury.

Not near the talent that was there in 2010. I see them at 7-3, with losses coming to Kingston, Grace, and Greenback. Have a chance to be 8-2 if they can steal one of those 3.

I think the offense has the potential to be the strongest asset. Question is will the Defense hold up over the course of a season?? Very inexperienced in the defensive backfield. Got some LB's that should be playing DB and some DB's that haven't seen the field very much. Part of that is due to injury.

Rockwood is the most athletic it has been in awhile!

Big up front on the D line!

But those linebackers are athletic....

I'm gonna say 8-2 or 9-1

Their the best team since 2009..

last year was horrible