OCC @ UC

themachine

I dont know why but me too. I dont have a boy playing this year. Im feeling a few butterflies to be honest. I think its just the start of the season. Thats why I love football.

I have one playing an i believe the nerves are worse now than when i played an i think the reason is cause i have no control over whats going on durning the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one playing an i believe the nerves are worse now than when i played an i think the reason is cause i have no control over whats going on durning the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it. Its something that gets in your blood and its hard to get away from it. Then when your boy is out there it somehow get amplified or changed into some kind of nerve wracking drug that keeps you almost completely captivated. Im just glad I got to see mine finish his career with a Championship ring.

Tell me about it. Its something that gets in your blood and its hard to get away from it. Then when your boy is out there it somehow get amplified or changed into some kind of nerve wracking drug that keeps you almost completely captivated. Im just glad I got to see mine finish his career with a Championship ring.

Thats got to be one of the best feelings ever. Congrats!!!!!

Traditional thinking says yes. But the oc recievers Have been running these routes for three plus years. DB's don't know where they are going receivers do. That benefits the reciver I think. Radio this morning said 69 And rain. Could change though. New rumors surfacing this morning says Uc administration has sent letter to oc stating no rebel flags or use of our endzone camera. Haven't got all the facts Just rumor I'm hearing. Don't know what bearing an endzone camera can have on a football game. Just have to wait on more info and see how this all shakes out.

Traditional thinking says yes. But the oc recievers Have been running these routes for three plus years. DB's don't know where they are going receivers do. That benefits the reciver I think. Radio this morning said 69 And rain. Could change though. New rumors surfacing this morning says Uc administration has sent letter to oc stating no rebel flags or use of our endzone camera. Haven't got all the facts Just rumor I'm hearing. Don't know what bearing an endzone camera can have on a football game. Just have to wait on more info and see how this all shakes out.

These two schools have thier differances thats for certain. Cant really blame UC for not wanting the Rebel flags flying around. It does have a stigma that goes with it. Im not against the Rebel flag I just understand why they dont want it here. as far as recievers running those routes you are correct but you dont have any where near the qb back there as last year either. Im betting on a long night for the qb as the Tornado pass rush comes from many differant angles.

And QB Was something like 8-12 with a 128 against Camden in two quarters. Not sure if That's correct stats but something along those lines. I agree he is a couple years from reaching his potential and does handicapp us some with his inexperience. Should be a great game........ I'm sure someone Will correct my stats .......