Sunbright @ Jackson Co.

blueball

Maybe I am talking about Alaska. You could put Sunbright in any state and with how they've been playing the last couple of years they would be a top team in any state except maybe Texas or California.

What exactly have they done the last couple of years? Gotten beat by other weak teams from upper east Tennessee in the playoffs?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly have they done the last couple of years? Gotten beat by other weak teams from upper east Tennessee in the playoffs?

They were young the last two years and they're a very small school. For the quantity of players they have they do a great job and I think they just got a bad draw in the playoffs and couldn't get over the first hurdle. If they could have I think they would have got some experience winning playoff games and that would lead them into the state semi finals at least, but now that they have playoff experience they will be more comfortable this season when they are in them.

They were young the last two years and they're a very small school. For the quantity of players they have they do a great job and I think they just got a bad draw in the playoffs and couldn't get over the first hurdle. If they could have I think they would have got some experience winning playoff games and that would lead them into the state semi finals at least, but now that they have playoff experience they will be more comfortable this season when they are in them.

Who have they gotten beat by the last 2 years? And no offense to JC but if y'all don't beat them by 21+ then you really have no shot in the playoffs. JC is a mediocre program that's on the rise but not quite there yet.

Actually Sunbright beat Jackson County last season fairly easily. Not sure what happened this year. But probably the away game in the ghetto of Gainesboro intimidated them, hence the very slow start. I hope they can rebound from the upset and get back to practicing and playing like we're used to seeing the past few years. If you throw out the first quarter, Sunbright wins this game, but they were probably shell-shocked of playing that far from home. But good job to Jackson County to jump out to the big lead early, that's what led to a win for them, maybe they'll have a good year.

Actually Sunbright beat Jackson County last season fairly easily. Not sure what happened this year. But probably the away game in the ghetto of Gainesboro intimidated them, hence the very slow start. I hope they can rebound from the upset and get back to practicing and playing like we're used to seeing the past few years. If you throw out the first quarter, Sunbright wins this game, but they were probably shell-shocked of playing that far from home. But good job to Jackson County to jump out to the big lead early, that's what led to a win for them, maybe they'll have a good year.

Whatever dude...Sunbright is like 7up...never had it...never will.