Perry County @ Lewis County

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with all that great information being said...... Comparisons with Crowell, Tucker, and Mercer are all pointless. Crowell is succeeding at Maryville. Hopefully Tucker does at UNA. And Mercer may not have took his talents to the next level but that doesnt take away from his skill and ability in high school. None of these guys will be playing Friday night so the argument is invalid.

As for LC gonna be happy about 'beating up on a 1A team, that isnt fully true.. Its a good neighbor county rivalry. They do want payback from last year after bein beat at PC by the better football team.. Better coached football team for sure. LC cant help that they are 3A in football, in the sports as a collective group LC should even be in the classification they are, but thats a whole 'nother convo.

I do believe LC will win this game 35-7. Score will be altered due to missed PATs and 2 pt conversions.

LC is bundled with injuries and guys quiting due to coaches and PC is in a rebuilding year.

Best of luck to both teams! thumb[1].gif

And with all that great information being said...... Comparisons with Crowell, Tucker, and Mercer are all pointless. Crowell is succeeding at Maryville. Hopefully Tucker does at UNA. And Mercer may not have took his talents to the next level but that doesnt take away from his skill and ability in high school. None of these guys will be playing Friday night so the argument is invalid.

As for LC gonna be happy about 'beating up on a 1A team, that isnt fully true.. Its a good neighbor county rivalry. They do want payback from last year after bein beat at PC by the better football team.. Better coached football team for sure. LC cant help that they are 3A in football, in the sports as a collective group LC should even be in the classification they are, but thats a whole 'nother convo.

I do believe LC will win this game 35-7. Score will be altered due to missed PATs and 2 pt conversions.

LC is bundled with injuries and guys quiting due to coaches and PC is in a rebuilding year.

Best of luck to both teams! thumb[1].gif

I agree on everything except the coaching part. I havent seen anything to suggest that PC's coach is in anyway superior to any of ours.

In that particular game, yeah, I'd say we were out coached.

If PC had ran a ridiculous number of different plays I would agree with you on this as well, but with it being the first game of the season I imagine we ran what we had put in, up to that point. PC probably didnt run over 6 plays all night, Run right, run left, run middle, China, Vegas, and then QB draw. Basically, they didnt throw anything overly complex at us, we just didnt execute, so I can't agree that it was coaching. I'm never one to blame a coach honestly. It's always the players responsibility to perform. I'll give you a 70/30 split players/coaches. All the coach can do is call the play, they're all designed to score.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Some of you Lewis County fans crack me up, I mean really 40+ - 6 (maybe)? Are you kidding me? You guys have no class or respect. You guys think last year was a fluke but in all honesty it was not. Score: Perry County 20 Lewis County 6, that was what the scoreboard said after 48 minutes of football. I promise you this, this game will be won in the trenches. No one will win this game by more than 2 touchdowns. Lewis County will not score more than 14. Put a stamp on it because its not going to happen, heck i don't think y'all could score on Summertown's football team and they're all 7th-8th graders.

Perry County 22

Lewis County 14 (maybe)

Edited by PCsupporter4life