Perry County @ Lewis County

Well my buddy Crowell is busy being Maryville College's poster boy, but I'll be sure to shoot him a text and see what he has to say about it. Going by 40 times, he may not be. But suit them both up and put a ball in their hands and see who gets to the end zone faster. I never saw anyone run Kane down his senior year. NO ONE. Which brings me to question, if Mercer's SO fast then how come he isn't playing big time ball?

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my buddy Crowell is busy being Maryville College's poster boy, but I'll be sure to shoot him a text and see what he has to say about it. Going by 40 times, he may not be. But suit them both up and put a ball in their hands and see who gets to the end zone faster. I never saw anyone run Kane down his senior year. NO ONE. Which brings me to question, if Mercer's SO fast then how come he isn't playing big time ball?

What division Is Maryville College?

Blue Balls do you feel special cause you did a little facebooks stalking and learned one of my nicknames? As for a prediction I don't have one. Just hope its a good clean game with no injurys. But if PC wins I'll skip through the streets of Lewis County singing "What a wonderful world".

no prediction?!?! but you a guru like a murphy!!! :roflolk:

#36 was a good player. Don't get me wrong.. LC's line is bigger than Forrest's line. I'm gonna be honest, This game might be the hardest game yall play. #24 isn't big. He's just tall. Bell and Nash could run him over with ease. But hey, we will see Friday night what will really happen.

#36 was a good player. Don't get me wrong.. LC's line is bigger than Forrest's line. I'm gonna be honest, This game might be the hardest game yall play. #24 isn't big. He's just tall. Bell and Nash could run him over with ease. But hey, we will see Friday night what will really happen.

I fully expect LC to be the toughest team on our schedule, but I'm not so sure that Forrest wasn't our second toughest. Only time will tell what this team will or won't accomplish, but if Forrest is in fact the second toughest team we'll see in regular season I like our chances of being the Top Team in our Region.