Perry County @ Lewis County

no class! what did lewis co. coaches and players do that was classless? i do believe coach sharp pulled his starters after the first drive of the 3rd qtr! plus our qb never touched the field the whole second half, PC starters played the whole game! so dont start saying we ran the score up because everyone at the game knows lewis co. could have scores as many points as they wanted to but unlike some schools when a game like this gets out of hand coach sharp trys to get all of his players in the game.( we played alot of our freshmen in the 4th qtr)

Edited by alltime

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No class as usual make your way to the playoffs yeah right haha

You beat a rebuilding 1a school 50 pts. Lets just wait and see how far that takes you in the playoffs. Oh tell the LC fan who was wanting a body-bag I hope he finds one.

atleast we will make the playoffs and by the way that will be 21 straight yrs Edited by alltime

atleast we will make the playoffs and by the way that will be 21 straight yrs

Who says we won't make playoffs? We've lost 2 games one close one by a lot. Last year I'm pretty sure some 3 win 1A teams made playoffs.

Oh and by the way we haven't had a program for 21 years.

Edited by theGURU

Congrats to LC. On the PC side they have a lot of kinks to work out on all sides of the ball and coaches. It is not too hard to play defense against a team that does not mix in some run plays. I do not believe I seen one called run play tonight for PC. If I were a d-cordinator the call is easy, PASS!!! One of the toughest kids on PC was the QB #16. How he kept getting up after every sack, knock down and run is beyond me. Good luck to both team in the season.

Sorry but its not a rivalry when Perry County's only won once in the programs history. Kinda like Decatur County we're only Rivals in baseball, and basketball against y'all two. We aren't cocky you guys are trying to put words in our mouth to make us sound like we're saying we're the best team ever when actually it was LCPanthers who said everyone on Lewis County's team are "Studs".

They proved it tonight didn't they? Those studs owned that game.

I never said anything about mercer or cane. And we would have played then if pc would have not dropped us. by the nice to see you leave at half time, thought you was a BIG supporter of PC fb. guess the fair needed you there......rolleyes.gif

Who said you said anything about Mercer or Cane. I pulled for LC all my life...except for last year in 1 game.I have not said a word of who would win this year. I felt LC had the upper hand. I feel like you still have a bad taste in your mouth as to last years game. Sorry but that was the 1 game my kid had a good night and got a win over his dads old team. It will be a memory that me and him will never forget. I know several kids on LC team and even shook Lucas hand at half I love that kid. Heck of a first half for Lucas. I will still pull for PC I have several kids on that team too. I pull for who ever I want. All that being said I went to Walmart not the fair ...it was 42 to 0. Are you writing a book about me keeping tabs and stuff ? If you are kiss my tail and make it a love story.