Fairview has made a turn around

Buzz2991

For years Fairview Yellow Jacket fans have turned out to support a less than perfect team; this year, that has changed. Every Friday night Yellow Jacket Fans experience a spectacular show of sportsmanship and pure athletic ability. It is no doubt that the change in momentum has been spearheaded by Head Coach Tommy Rewis. He has showed the players how to believe in themselves and get the job done. Faith has been renewed in the heart of every fan and every player. In such a small town as Fairview, events like football unite the citizens and give them a since of pride. All hats are off to Coach Rewis for re-enlisting this pride and love for our Yellow Jackets!

GO FAIRVIEW! THE PLAYOFFS ARE JUST AHEAD! BUT LETS GET WAVERLY FIRST!

A coach can only be as good as the athletical talent is on his team. Not taking anything away from this coach. It is obvious that he is a good one and knows what he is doing...But, the fact remains you have to have talent and Fairview has that going for them this year. I wish them luck.

Guest BeerMan

There is no doubt in my mind that ths coach is by far the best that Fairview has seen in years. He has made a huge improvement in our Yellow Jackets this year. He is not only a good coach but he is an excellent teacher and mentor as well. I hope that he will stay around a few years to coach the up coming Aaron Cothrans and Dusty Englands. I just want to say thank you Coach Rewis.

Posted by govolz:

A coach can only be as good as the athletical talent is on his team. Not taking anything away from this coach. It is obvious that he is a good one and knows what he is doing...But, the fact remains you have to have talent and Fairview has that going for them this year. I wish them luck.

Your right, a good team does require talent, but the fact is that someone has to bring that telent to the surface. Coach Rewis has done that, he has given his team and his community faith. Not only does he push his players for their best on the field but he does the same of his students in the classroom, just ask anyone who has him. Talent is needed to make it in sports, but that talent will not be used untill it is tested, Coach Rewis does that everyday. He is the best Fairview has ever had.

The Fairview Yellowjacket turn around started about midway thru last season when Mean Jean made his debut and began telling everyone about the Jackets! I can remember talking to another fan down at the Beacon Light and me predicting great things for this year and him telling me I was crazy!

When no one else believed, Mean Jean was there

When all others said no.. Mean Jean said we dare

When many laughed at our plight and said I was nuts

Mean Jean said I would help you guys out

Except I have three butts!

Mean Jean, thrown aside like yesterday's cat litter....