She-Devils of Jo Byrns travel to THE STABLE to face the Champs!

Winner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade Champions
    • Jo Burns Devils

That's alright, I'll get that big barrel chested Barney Fife we got to throw him and Old Shep out again....roflolk.gif

yeah you ole Horse head you better get some one else to do it like barney cause i sho didn see anyone else around there man enough to do it an he had a gun rolleyes.gif i am gonna bring my stun gun for that clown this time,,,,,and you better hope the casacadee's win because all this blowing you doing i will never let you forget like the first game we meet yr's ago i told ya so what was gonna happen huh,,,,got ya little butt's handed to ya roflol.gif

That's alright, I'll get that big barrel chested Barney Fife we got to throw him and Old Shep out again....roflolk.gif

I'm sure Fife will be fine, I just wonder if the zebra that got a little big for his britches will be allowed back for this one.

FA11, I didn't get to hear the last of the show, but I liked the suggestion of doing a road show from The Dungeon. You can give all the listeners a first hand account of how great the smell of barn smoke, grilled chops and bologna, and truck exhaust is when mixed right on a Friday night!

I'm sure Fife will be fine, I just wonder if the zebra that got a little big for his britches will be allowed back for this one.

FA11, I didn't get to hear the last of the show, but I liked the suggestion of doing a road show from The Dungeon. You can give all the listeners a first hand account of how great the smell of barn smoke, grilled chops and bologna, and truck exhaust is when mixed right on a Friday night!

If I was able to pull it off, Shep, which game would you suggest?