Week 1 Match ups

akula21

Notre Dame will be in the Baylor tournament as well, and takes on Arlington, which I don't know much about-any insight anyone ???, on Friday evening...I am looking forward to seeing Briarcrest play again (ND played them in Memphis -Rivals Tournament last year) as I was very impressed with their level of ball control when they basically put on an exhibition against the Irish last year...I believe Baylor may be down some this year, so I may try and catch the Briarcrest/Baylor game before ours...

Have a safe trip down south Akula, and we'll see ya at the postage stamp Irish Field on Saturday afternoon.....

D

Friday, August 24

5:00 Baylor v. Briarcrest @ Baylor

7:00 GPS v. Oak Ridge @ GPS

7:00 Notre Dame v. Arlington @ Baylor

Saturday, August 25

10:00 Oak Ridge v. Baylor @ Baylor

10:00 Arlington v. GPS @ GPS

10:00 Briarcrest v. Notre Dame @ Notre Dame

2:00 Baylor v. Arlington @ Baylor

2:00 GPS v. Briarcrest @ GPS

2:00 Notre Dame v. Oak Ridge @ Notre Dame

Edited by CHAMPDDS

The CAK Catholic game (which I believe is Thursday) will be a good test of where CAK is this year. Graduating the strength they did last year (and the prolific goal scorers) will be tough to overcome, BUT they have some really good young talent.

The Oak Ridge Catholic game will be great. This is the best I have seen Oak Ridge in a while.

Battle of halves in White House. 2-0 WH at the half, Centennial came out like gangbusters and put up 3 goals in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. Things evened out from there and both teams had chances in the final 30 mins but nobody could put anything on the board. Hard fought match and a good start to the season for both sides.

Sounds like a lot of great soccer, I wasnt very surprised with a few of the scores. Good group in O.R.

Notre Dame will be in the Baylor tournament as well, and takes on Arlington, which I don't know much about-any insight anyone ???, on Friday evening...I am looking forward to seeing Briarcrest play again (ND played them in Memphis -Rivals Tournament last year) as I was very impressed with their level of ball control when they basically put on an exhibition against the Irish last year...I believe Baylor may be down some this year, so I may try and catch the Briarcrest/Baylor game before ours...

Have a safe trip down south Akula, and we'll see ya at the postage stamp Irish Field on Saturday afternoon.....

D

Friday, August 24

5:00 Baylor v. Briarcrest @ Baylor

7:00 GPS v. Oak Ridge @ GPS

7:00 Notre Dame v. Arlington @ Baylor

Saturday, August 25

10:00 Oak Ridge v. Baylor @ Baylor

10:00 Arlington v. GPS @ GPS

10:00 Briarcrest v. Notre Dame @ Notre Dame

2:00 Baylor v. Arlington @ Baylor

2:00 GPS v. Briarcrest @ GPS

2:00 Notre Dame v. Oak Ridge @ Notre Dame