Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

Good to see you on hear again. Swing by the concessions stands sometime before the game and lets meet up. Ask for Mike Miles.

Will do cant wait to see some action...the schools here in clarksville....not that great. School closest to me got shutout lastweek by a school thats never won a game before....heres to good luck to both teams (little extra for my smyrna boys)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood giving up 17 points is not the question. Can Smyrna score 17 points is the real question.popcorneater.gif

Yes they can. Three catches were the difference between 7 points and 28 points against BGA. Wide open receivers with drops. I know, shoulda coulda woulda. Point is that the potential is there. Now we need to add confidence. Got the first game jitters out of the way. The game is going to start to slow down a bit. Nerves will be better. Look for a better effort Friday night.

Edited by milo118

Yes they can. Three catches were the difference between 7 points and 28 points against BGA. Wide open receivers with drops. I know, shoulda coulda woulda. Point is that the potential is there. Now we need to add confidence. Got the first game jitters out of the way. The game is going to start to slow down a bit. Nerves will be better. Look for a better effort Friday night.

Yea BUT, BGA had about 5 football players on the field. Though I do love your spirit.popcorneater.gif

Brentwood giving up 17 points is not the question. Can Smyrna score 17 points is the real question.popcorneater.gif

Smyrna dropped 3 touch down passes last week . if they just correct that problem they will be able to score at least 17 points.

I think we will see a different Smyrna team this week. A lot of guys were in " shock and aw " that they were on the field last Fri nite.

I think we will see a little less "deer in the head lights " expressions against Brentwood.

Smyrna 21 Brentwood 24

Ha, sorry man! Our D is just really really good. Also, the word in the air around here is that we are going to be doing something very different/interesting on offense tonight. I won't reveal it on here just in case we end up saving it for Independence. If we use it tonight, it won't take you long to figure out what I was referring to.

Ha, sorry man! Our D is just really really good. Also, the word in the air around here is that we are going to be doing something very different/interesting on offense tonight. I won't reveal it on here just in case we end up saving it for Independence. If we use it tonight, it won't take you long to figure out what I was referring to.

My god man you played Cookville!!! Really! How many athletes they put on the field 5, 6 maybe?. Tonight your playing a team that graduated 18 starters and is struggling to find out what works for them. Next week and weak Independence team. How long before yall play sombody worth a poot?popcorneater.gif