Lipscomb Academy

bobcat93

I'm so glad you started this thread, I've been curious about them all year. From the looks of things all those talented kids have found sweeter deals at places like Ensworth. What happened to their old line, it's not the kids,it's the coach and his system. I think Vandy1 used to really believe that stuff.

Look, it's the three stooges stroking their egos on a thread that has nothing to do with them so they can high five each other, make jokes, and have something to excite their weak minds and pathetic little lives!!!!! Way to go guys. Now it's time to put on your Affliction shirts, head to the bar and discuss your glory days of riding the bench......or blowing the clarinet, whichever one applies.

Look, it's the three stooges stroking their egos on a thread that has nothing to do with them so they can high five each other, make jokes, and have something to excite their weak minds and pathetic little lives!!!!! Way to go guys. Now it's time to put on your Affliction shirts, head to the bar and discuss your glory days of riding the bench......or blowing the clarinet, whichever one applies.

Hey brokeback, why don't you go ahead and leave your current coaching job and head out west before you get fired. ya know all those changes combined with all that loosing doesn't look good at all.

Just a quick reply before diving into the day...

It's been one game. Give the Mustanges time. They are not state contenders this year (in my opinion) but they should improve over last year. The coach is still the coach. The system is still the system. And the boys will still end up getting better all season.

Those who watch the Mustangs from Southwest Nashville Peewee Football days on up have known for awhile that there would be a two or three year tough stretch. Just not enough arrows in the quiver. But, there is some good young talent coming up. If you are a Mustang fan, bright days are ahead.

Just a quick reply before diving into the day...

It's been one game. Give the Mustanges time. They are not state contenders this year (in my opinion) but they should improve over last year. The coach is still the coach. The system is still the system. And the boys will still end up getting better all season.

Those who watch the Mustangs from Southwest Nashville Peewee Football days on up have known for awhile that there would be a two or three year tough stretch. Just not enough arrows in the quiver. But, there is some good young talent coming up. If you are a Mustang fan, bright days are ahead.

Thats good to hear,some of us down here in GC have used DL as a measuring stick for our program thru the years. Good luck this season.

Yes, Vandy1 is still alive and kicking...even made the trip to Camden on Saturday Night. Don't know what the season will bring the Mustangs this year...Years past...Lipscomb came out of the gate slow...many examples of this application. Usually the Mustangs were still trying to put the pieces together on offense...Last Saturday Night was another example. We will get a better feel of the program in the next couple of weeks.

As to the MustangFanPage....I haven't been the webmaster in nearly 5 years. I think they are trying to find a new webmaster to get it updated. Hope they will. I sent a message over to the powers that be to suggest some changes..(I don't even have the passwords anymore)

Now, I am asking the questions...where is Bomb Squad and Eddie Haskell, and Big Country...and Catfish mouth.

I will check in now and then on the Lipscomb threads to make sure everyone is on the up and up! You might find me hanging around the Columbia Central thread. I now roam their sidelines!

Yes, Vandy1 is still alive and kicking...even made the trip to Camden on Saturday Night. Don't know what the season will bring the Mustangs this year...Years past...Lipscomb came out of the gate slow...many examples of this application. Usually the Mustangs were still trying to put the pieces together on offense...Last Saturday Night was another example. We will get a better feel of the program in the next couple of weeks.

As to the MustangFanPage....I haven't been the webmaster in nearly 5 years. I think they are trying to find a new webmaster to get it updated. Hope they will. I sent a message over to the powers that be to suggest some changes..(I don't even have the passwords anymore)

Now, I am asking the questions...where is Bomb Squad and Eddie Haskell, and Big Country...and Catfish mouth.

I will check in now and then on the Lipscomb threads to make sure everyone is on the up and up! You might find me hanging around the Columbia Central thread. I now roam their sidelines!

Well, when you pass old brokeback smack him on the back of the head and tell shim I said hello!!!icon_e_surprised.gif