Chuckey-Doak @ Unicoi Co.

eagle3314

Just answering a question what they look like..BIG and they looked sloppy in the jamboree but so did every team besides Greeneville.. They was in the back field all night last friday night.. But that was Unaka with that being said we will see if they are in back field again tonight..

Everybody knows what you were doing, including him. He just likes to be rude to all non-Greeneville fans.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how you have a negative comment about every fan talking good about THEIR team. Just tell us how great YOUR team is and let others talk about their team!

How is that a negative comment about a fan...sounds like his opinion was about the line. Big, slow and sloppy...looks like you are the one with the negative comment about a fan...

How is that a negative comment about a fan...sounds like his opinion was about the line. Big, slow and sloppy...looks like you are the one with the negative comment about a fan...

He was responding to a positive comment from a fan of another team, by completely by rude.

Answer this barb...why do you think he needs to go on every board and talk about how bad the Greene county teams (and Signal Mtn) are?

I comment a lot, but never jump on a board that doesn't relate to my team only to trash another team.

He was responding to a positive comment from a fan of another team, by completely by rude.

Answer this barb...why do you think he needs to go on every board and talk about how bad the Greene county teams (and Signal Mtn) are?

I comment a lot, but never jump on a board that doesn't relate to my team only to trash another team.

He had every right to comment on what he saw of CD at the jamboree...having an opinion about how the line looked does not constitute trash, particularly when '34 agreed with him in a subsequent post. Had I been able to attend the Jamboree, I probably would have had a comment. If I had said the line looked sloppy would you have jumped on me the same way? I can't answer your question about Devilman without asking the same of you...Do you need to go on every board he is on and talk about him? I think he made a legitiate assessment based on firsthand knowledge. Your comment was out of line.

He had every right to comment on what he saw of CD at the jamboree...having an opinion about how the line looked does not constitute trash, particularly when '34 agreed with him in a subsequent post. Had I been able to attend the Jamboree, I probably would have had a comment. If I had said the line looked sloppy would you have jumped on me the same way? I can't answer your question about Devilman without asking the same of you...Do you need to go on every board he is on and talk about him? I think he made a legitiate assessment based on firsthand knowledge. Your comment was out of line.

Which of my comments were out of line?

I HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT-ATHLETES OR AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY'S LACK OF FUNDS.

Which of my comments were out of line?

I HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT-ATHLETES OR AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY'S LACK OF FUNDS.

I'm pretty sure we were talking about the CD performance at the jamboree( this is the CD @ Unicoi thread and their line play was brought up)...why are you yelling at me off topic. You attacked Devilman for making a football related comment. I did not realize opining about the speed and execution of the Black Knight line constituted "talking about" student athletes(whatever that means) and I am fairly certain it had nothing to do with anybody's lack of funds. Are you even bothering to read before you post? For crying out loud man, get a grip.

I'm pretty sure we were talking about the CD performance at the jamboree( this is the CD @ Unicoi thread and their line play was brought up)...why are you yelling at me off topic. You attacked Devilman for making a football related comment. I did not realize opining about the speed and execution of the Black Knight line constituted "talking about" student athletes(whatever that means) and I am fairly certain it had nothing to do with anybody's lack of funds. Are you even bothering to read before you post? For crying out loud man, get a grip.

Apparently, you don't get it either, so...end of conversation!

I'd like to read a conversation about what happened in Unicoi?! Anyone go tonight- the score sounds like it must've been an interesting one
Oh wow, I was a little dejected last night so I didn't see all this till this morning! YIKES!!! Ok, here is my take from the game Pain, It was painful...if you were a CD fan. We were in position all night to make the plays, and just didn't do it! On both sides of the ball. Defensively we couldn't have been more right on the ball, but couldn't tackle for crap. (Unicoi's Hunter Abbott is a slippery lil feller apparently.) I don't think we were playing as hard as we could have. 39 and 31for us both looked good. (We had a few shining moments out of some other kids too.) We kinda looked timid!!???!? I'm sure that'll work itself out. Thank God it wasn't region play. I think we have a good group of kids. I just hope this loss upsets em more than it appeared to last night. I know they're kids but if you aren't bothered by a loss to a team that in my opinion, you are capable of beating, then you don't get that push to make yourself better. I got faith that the Knights can have a great season, but we gotta put together a better showin than last night. Kudos to The Blue Devils on their deserved win. 34-20Pure and simple... We didn't finish drives. We didn't tackle on D.Go Black Knights... Get this thing worked out by Thursday!!!! Edited by eagle3314

Oh wow, I was a little dejected last night so I didn't see all this till this morning! YIKES!!! Ok, here is my take from the game Pain, It was painful...if you were a CD fan. We were in position all night to make the plays, and just didn't do it! On both sides of the ball. Defensively we couldn't have been more right on the ball, but couldn't tackle for crap. (Unicoi's Hunter Abbott is a slippery lil feller apparently.) I don't think we were playing as hard as we could have. 39 and 31for us both looked good. (We had a few shining moments out of some other kids too.) We kinda looked timid!!???!? I'm sure that'll work itself out. Thank God it wasn't region play. I think we have a good group of kids. I just hope this loss upsets em more than it appeared to last night. I know they're kids but if you aren't bothered by a loss to a team that in my opinion, you are capable of beating, then you don't get that push to make yourself better. I got faith that the Knights can have a great season, but we gotta put together a better showin than last night. Kudos to The Blue Devils on their deserved win. 34-20Pure and simple... We didn't finish drives. We didn't tackle on D.Go Black Knights... Get this thing worked out by Thursday!!!!

Thank you do much for the report. It sounds like CD found some areas they need to work on to enter conference play. I hope they are still healthy and now more hungry than ever. Unicoi must be better than anyone thought they'd be, too. Go BRAC!