Craig Harris-MTSU

Aaron Carney-UT Martin 1-aa

Greg Hines-Bethel

Johnny Turner Cumberland

Alex Watkins-Alabama (2 rings)

Brett Stoots -Rhodes D-3

Harold Watson-TSU

Jerry Bradford-Bethel

Those are the ones off the top of my head, but many more to filler ju-co's and good 1-aa,2,&3 schools. No doubt the talent is in Haywood but the coaching staff has hurt the program. Current coach does not have community support nor tries to get it. Definitely in a rebuilding mode but hopefully can get a better staff in for a very highly talented sophomore and freshman class. Crocket should handle business in this one, but maybe the tomcats can turn it around.

You still didn't answer the question, how many division one guys in the last 5 years? All those listed are from further back than 5 years.

'Bulldog7077'

You still didn't answer the question, how many division one guys in the last 5 years? All those listed are from further back than 5 years.

Yes they are..seriouisly Watkins with 2 rings ??..dude was too lazy in h.s...never will understand Bama's interest in him..never saw or heard of him playing for them or other players mentioned playing for the schools listed except for 1st two...Haywood cannot and will not play at the next level till they play as a team instead of self..

Edited by DHSFB64

'Bulldog7077'

Yes they are..seriouisly Watkins with 2 rings ??..dude was too lazy in h.s...never will understand Bama's interest in him..never saw or heard of him playing for them or other players mentioned playing for the schools listed except for 1st two...Haywood cannot and will not play at the next level till they play as a team instead of self..

Are you serious? Watkins won Mr. Football he's senior year at Haywood. And I'm sorry he wasn't good enough to start at Alabama, o wait it might be because he was behind Courtney Upshaw and Donte Hightower. Two top round picks in this years draft. Watkins played every defensive special teams and killed people on kickoff coverage team, making sports center top 10 for destroying a kid from ole miss. (sounds like a team player to me, accepting a special teams role and excelling at it) He also made it to training camp with the titans this year and is on the practice squad roster right now. Sounds like a real lazy kid to me.....

Are you serious? Watkins won Mr. Football he's senior year at Haywood. And I'm sorry he wasn't good enough to start at Alabama, o wait it might be because he was behind Courtney Upshaw and Donte Hightower. Two top round picks in this years draft. Watkins played every defensive special teams and killed people on kickoff coverage team, making sports center top 10 for destroying a kid from ole miss. (sounds like a team player to me, accepting a special teams role and excelling at it) He also made it to training camp with the titans this year and is on the practice squad roster right now. Sounds like a real lazy kid to me.....

Haha ;) get emmm!!

Very intense game to watch..Haywood is a lot better than last year, but still very sloppy. Tons of penalties and players not in shape cost them this game. Crockett could not stop haywoods at times. Number 11 for Crockett is a great back. Haywood could upset some teams this year, and Crockett should have a solid season.