Grundy vs. Whitwell

mtngoatbilly

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with two of the three things you said..........they will beat whitwell worse than marion since mc played sloppy.......they don't have better coaches just a bit more talent

I liked what I saw out of Whitwell against MC, they will get better. The coaching staff looks like it is a good one. I did see some kids quit in the game. I don't call out names or numbers but you Whitwell fans saw it too. Good luck to Whitwell for the rest of the season.thumb[1].gif

They'll beat whitwell worse than Marion did... Grundy has better coaching too besides the fact they ain't got no class

NO class?? Why would you say that? Because we faked punted and went for 2 in the 4th quarter against them Injuns from SC? Do not think for one second if South Pitt has the chance they won't run up the score. Our boys needed a lift and so did our fans that game after starting 0-2. I don't care if it was the fourth quarter. Gimme a break.

NO class?? Why would you say that? Because we faked punted and went for 2 in the 4th quarter against them Injuns from SC? Do not think for one second if South Pitt has the chance they won't run up the score. Our boys needed a lift and so did our fans that game after starting 0-2. I don't care if it was the fourth quarter. Gimme a break.

5-5 at best for the jackets