Van Buren, Friendship,Trousdale,Westmoreland...

dipity16

With some many teams in this district, who is going to win. Friendship always a good contender and suppose to have a really good freshamn coming in, van buren has new players and a talented coach, westmoreland pumped up after winning district, and trousdale JOHNATON FORD, gordonsville shooters are also talented, this one is up for grabs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheBlair

i agree this one is up for grabs. with everyone losing valuble players year to year its gonna be all about who wants it. mjca's not gonna be strong this year at all...neither is friendship...both very young teams this year.....it should be intresting to see them play as well as other players in the district....

Guest CALVINUS

Guess we will just have to wait til the season to find out how things will shake out. Although Friendship did beat Gordonsville, Trousdale,and MJCA in camp this summer. Take it for what it is worth.

Guest CALVINUS

HANDILY- EXCEPT IN THE GORDONSVILLE GAME IN WHICH GHS HIT ABOUT 10 THREES IN A ROW AGAINST FCS FRESHMEN AND SOPHMORES, OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 10 PLUS. THEY ENDED UP WINNING BY 5 I THINK.

Guest TheBlair

i hardly see friendship coming in 2nd...they are talented...but they are also small, and young...everyone knows that high school ball is a complete different ball game then middle....some of those boys are in for a wake up call....i see the standings like this...

1.Westmoreland

2.Trousdale

3.Van Buren

4.Gordensville

5.Friendship

6.Mt. Juliet Christian

Guest TheBlair

well...i'm not to sure myself...i just see friendship at the bottom for inexperience...as well as mjca....westmoreland will take district this year....thats my call....and i haven't seen to much of gordensville in a while...maybe i've just been sleeping....the #'s 2-4 might be mixed up but thats just my prediction of what i know from each team...(which isn't too much...i just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents...lol)

1. Van Buren Co

2. Trousdale Co

3. Gordansville

4. Friendship Christian

5. Westmoreland

6. FC Boyd Christian

7. Watertown

8. Mt. Juliet Christian

I don't see Westmoreland having nearly as good as a season as last year. They have no experirence in playing the big game. The top three each have great players coming back. Van Buren will take the district pretty easily. And sorry MJCS, no hope for you!!