Van Buren, Friendship,Trousdale,Westmoreland...

dipity16

Guest TheBlair

i'm lost....i mean did friendship get players in since the summer....they didn't look hot at all at camp....

as far as westmoreland thing...whether they lost players or not they have a good ball program...no way they'll be ranked that low....

van buren might take the district it's very possible but i know its not gonna be handed to em...

as far as boyd goes i didn't even rank em....they never show to much....except the twin guards which i think are still there...(seniors??) they are good players but have hot heads and put themselves out of focus very quickly....

watertown always throws a decent team....

mjca has heart...and it will win them some games....but thats about it...

looking at my previous standings i guess i should call it again....here's my call....

1. Westmoreland

2. Van Buren

3. Trousdale

4. Gordensville

5. Friendship

5. Watertown

5/6. MJCA

6. Boyd Christian

maybe a little different from the norm, alot of these are gonna be great games....seasons not far off...wait till these teams start playin and then we'll see whats goin on....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also saw fcs at camp and they didn't look near as good as they have looked in the past. i think they will be in the top 4 in the district and will not make it out of the district tourn alive.

i also saw fcs at camp and they didn't look near as good as they have looked in the past. i think they will be in the top 4 in the district and will not make it out of the district tourn alive.

Guest TheBlair

i don't even think they will place top 4....you are right though....they're not gonna get a district seat handed to em like they have in the past....

this year....this district is gonna be ALOT of fun...

i guarentee that we will be havin some intresting convo's about games on coach t pretty soon....

what team do you guys play for anyway...

i failed during football.....so i won't be playin for about 3 weeks into the season...

i'm a jr., 6', 155lbs., guard

• 1 month later...

If Van Buren Co. is the best this district has to offer, there are some problems. Just the other night, this team put out a pitiful effort and almost didn't score in the entire second quarter. Usually Friendship has a decent team, what's happened? Gordonsville, come on guys. I am not surprised that a couple of these rankings did not even include Boyd. Just think what might have been Broncos, three of your former students on AAA rosters. So, what does 20+ points per game in AAA translate into in A, 40-50? Just think..... :D

Guest jennings

This District won't happen that way. Van Beren will be lucky to finish in the top three. Watertown is asolid club that will finish alot higher than 6 or 7th. I believe they are 3-1 now and have beaten Trousdale Co. and the loss was an overtime loss to Westmoreland. The Harris kid can play and Coach Angel does a good job.

1.Watertown

2.Trousdale

3.Friendship

4.Westmoreland

5.Gordonsville

6.Van buren

7.Boyd Christian

8.MJCA

Watertown will win district this year. They have three solid seniors in Harris,Balding and Beard. Harris is averaging about 20 a game Balding about 15 and Beard about 10 from the post.They also have a very good player in zach rowe and J.T. Tunks. Tunks is very strong at the 4 position. Rowe avg. is about 15 to 20 a game. All of watertown's starters are really good at their positions.