Westview @ Camden

CamdenBottoms

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not know or acknowledge the last decade in pretty much all of the sporting activities involving Westview (with the exception of boys' tennis and baseball).....lol We respect Camden and know they are a great team with some exceptional players...hopefully it will be a good game between 2 quality programs. Walking out the door now to start the journey over there.....hoping the weather cooperates and everyone comes out healthy.

please tell me what Westview has won a championship in other than cheerleading in the last decade or in school history for that matter....please dont tell me about the football win streak back in the 60'/70's against the mighty Reelfoot Conference foes.

It's not a little far fetched if you have watched them. Have you seen the defense play this year so that you are in a position to judge their ability or lack of ability?

Yes I have watched every game. I also have game film from past years to prove my point. They have not played an offense yet that is notable. Like I said, I'm not taking anything away from their defense but until they play a team with some skill im not going to say they have "the best defense Camden has had"

westview has never had much to celebrate with the exception of cheerleading. Tell me what mens team has ever accomplished anything other than being the first loser

You must not know or acknowledge the last decade in pretty much all of the sporting activities involving Westview (with the exception of boys' tennis and baseball).....lol We respect Camden and know they are a great team with some exceptional players...hopefully it will be a good game between 2 quality programs. Walking out the door now to start the journey over there.....hoping the weather cooperates and everyone comes out healthy.

please tell me what Westview has won a championship in other than cheerleading in the last decade or in school history for that matter....please dont tell me about the football win streak back in the 60'/70's against the mighty Reelfoot Conference foes.

So, championships are the only victorys worthy of celebration?