Cleveland vs Chatt Central

Demonte Bolden,Jacquez Smith,2 big names not including several state champ wrestlers and a TON of baseball players ZONED FOR CENTRAL LEFT TO GO ELSEWHERE!!!!! So why does everyone want to leave?My opinion is this every few years,its something different:fights,gangs etc.they get that cleaned up and then middle school and youth leagues loose a alot to select baseball or travel football make friends in other parts of town and move to those areas or get hardships.,.or a certain group gets together and stays but the "volunteers and community leaders,and so called youth league groups"run off good coaches or some how influence Central's hires.all and all ,bad luck,bad timing or bad everything.......move the school,build a new one on level ground,combine Tyner and central,do something because whatever "THIS" is certainly isn't working on the hwy!!

you hit it right on the head man. maybe you need to be the coach lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again another excuse every team and school has trouble makers. what about the kids that went to ridgeland that are now d1 athletes. what about the kids that live across the street form central that go's to signal mountain everyday. couple go's to norte dame. central went to the playoffs 09 and 10 right before he got there but yeah its the kids. he take over a team with kids that had went to the playoffs every year and never experience a losing season at central since they been at central. which is a first in years. and you say he's losing games because of the kids please spare the bs. centrals a good school with good kids but the coaches are running the good kids off because of bad coaching. and if the kids you think you heard was trouble makers or bad kids why do they go to other schools in excel with no problem. please stop making excuses. we are terrible team because coaches and the community,

also its funny how the middle school wins championships and runner up in the county for the last five year but the kids go to every high school to play football but central but yet everybody wants to blame the kids and never blame the coaches. its a reason y they don't go to central.and it aint because of trouble kids.

I m not making excuses i m telling it like it is and your the one making excuse s ............the reason the kids are going to Ridgeland and SM are because of the troublemakers he trying to rid the school of.............hint hint.....the kids that went to the playoffs are gone or in jail or kicked off by Allen. Central s alot better now than it was 5 or 10yrs ago but it s not Mayberry as you make it sound, with that being said maybe you should coach the team and lets see what you can do with all these stud athlete s Central has or you could hepl recruit some...........Softball team is pretty good though!!!!!! Oh yeah they kids go and excel at other school s because the other schools put up with their BS unlike Central ha ah..........One last thing, the reason the middle school is doing so good is because there s kids that are supposed to be in 9th or 10th grade playing as 7th/8th graders..........all depends on the birthday and i know one for sure who s still playing for Brown this year who s to old!!!!! Edited by 2seamfastball

Make it a school kids/parents want to attend and they ll go................he just got there so give him a chance!! He strying to clean it up...........he refurbished the scoreboard/stadium and football field from what i heard.

yeah thats all he has done. i would give him a chance but you and several outside people who knows nothing about our community keeps making excuse for the man and keep saying " he has to weed out the trouble maker at central and blah blah and a whole bunch of other crap. if there were so many trouble makers at central y have they won three state championships in a row in wrestling y have they gone to state twice in baseball y does the softball going to state every year for the last 5 years. but it is the kids huh? stop listen to he said she said stuff. the fact is coach allen walked in to a 4a school who was building success and gaining momentum a little at a time and he has yet do anything with. thats the truth all that other stuff you guys who are listen to the word on the street.its all lies. so come up with a better excuse because i am tried of listen to it. coach alllen has enuff talent at the school to win or less have a respectable team but know one want to play for him.thats the bottom line and thats y we lose kids to other schools. but i still love my school and will say go pounders any time they play. win or lose

I m not making excuses i m telling it like it is and your the one making excuse s ............the reason the kids are going to Ridgeland and SM are because of the troublemakers he trying to rid the school of.............hint hint.....the kids that went to the playoffs are gone or in jail or kicked off by Allen. Central s alot better now than it was 5 or 10yrs ago but it s not Mayberry as you make it sound, with that being said maybe you should coach the team and lets see what you can do with all these stud athlete s Central has or you could hepl recruit some...........Softball team is pretty good though!!!!!! Oh yeah they kids go and excel at other school s because the other schools put up with their BS unlike Central ha ah..........One last thing, the reason the middle school is doing so good is because there s kids that are supposed to be in 9th or 10th grade playing as 7th/8th graders..........all depends on the birthday and i know one for sure who s still playing for Brown this year who s to old!!!!!

once again you have no clue what your talking about the RB at brown is 13 years old and he does suppose to be in the 9th grade. i no the kid he got held back in elementary. another thing the kids that went to ridgeland to play are so big of troublemakers that they have every major school after them. how much are you willing to bet the same kids allen kicked off are the same kids that got kicked off by the two previous coaches before he got there and we can sit down and go down the list of the players allen kicked off if you want to. with the exception of the 4 boys he kicked this season. like i said before he's not dealing with anything special that other area coaches don't have to deal with. so whats your next excuse or false statement you got?

ready and waiting!!!!!!!!!

you know what when coach allen leave's and runs likes he always do i will apply for the job!

I m not making excuses i m telling it like it is and your the one making excuse s ............the reason the kids are going to Ridgeland and SM are because of the troublemakers he trying to rid the school of.............hint hint.....the kids that went to the playoffs are gone or in jail or kicked off by Allen. Central s alot better now than it was 5 or 10yrs ago but it s not Mayberry as you make it sound, with that being said maybe you should coach the team and lets see what you can do with all these stud athlete s Central has or you could hepl recruit some...........Softball team is pretty good though!!!!!! Oh yeah they kids go and excel at other school s because the other schools put up with their BS unlike Central ha ah..........One last thing, the reason the middle school is doing so good is because there s kids that are supposed to be in 9th or 10th grade playing as 7th/8th graders..........all depends on the birthday and i know one for sure who s still playing for Brown this year who s to old!!!!!

another fact the kids who went to the playoffs and were and did play on the teams that help central beat teams they havn't beat in years, are his best player this year. want me to name them out for you?

So let me try and get this straight................1)your kid either got kicked off Centrals team 2)you already applied for Allan s job and didnt get it 3) or your kid still isnt playing were you want him/or playing at all and he could take them all the way???? Why are nt all these other kids in baseball or wrestling not playing football or maybe get the softball players involved??? Let me guess...............John s fault???

Edited by 2seamfastball

once again you have no clue what your talking about the RB at brown is 13 years old and he does suppose to be in the 9th grade. i no the kid he got held back in elementary. another thing the kids that went to ridgeland to play are so big of troublemakers that they have every major school after them. how much are you willing to bet the same kids allen kicked off are the same kids that got kicked off by the two previous coaches before he got there and we can sit down and go down the list of the players allen kicked off if you want to. with the exception of the 4 boys he kicked this season. like i said before he's not dealing with anything special that other area coaches don't have to deal with. so whats your next excuse or false statement you got?

ready and waiting!!!!!!!!!

you know what when coach allen leave's and runs likes he always do i will apply for the job!

He was supposed to be in the 9th grade last year...............were did he go to elementary school lol

He was supposed to be in the 9th grade last year...............were did he go to elementary school lol

that question i have no cule and no he suppose to be in the 9th like i said he is only 13 and i'm a alumni and a fan (no kids) i played for central and care about central and is very involve at central. and what i am speaking on is what i've been hearing form the community and the kids and what i see. no allen isn't all the blame. like i said i really want to give coach allen a chance but i want sit and listen to outside people talk about these kids any more. because it takes a village to raise and guide them. it starts with the community(parents) and coaches and teachers.

everybody wants to know y central is struggling and i'm just telling you guys y. even goosedad told you what our problem is and he's a ooltewah fan. and everything he said is true.

also when i try to tell parents form brown to let there kid go to central and i say allen the coach they make a funny face or say no i heard about him. whatever that means. ask bradley and lfo y about that

and the rb for brown which is pretty good his mom said they are moving so he can go to east ham to play. becuase she doesn't lik central.smh THIS ISTHE PROBLEM!!

So let me try and get this straight................1)your kid either got kicked off Centrals team 2)you already applied for Allan s job and didnt get it 3) or your kid still isnt playing were you want him/or playing at all and he could take them all the way???? Why are nt all these other kids in baseball or wrestling playing football or maybe get the softball players involved??? Let me guess...............John s fault???

the coaching job was a joke.