Cleveland vs Chatt Central

We do not have a JV team your freshman beat us bad 38-6, owls are very good, The middle schools play thurs night at East Ham. They are very good. I have the most respect for coach Williams at the middle school. Taught a lot of our guys football when they were in middle school. LoJack was his star runner. Our Freshman team has some work to do. They are big but need more practice with skill players. That was me trying to be nice..... some of our freshman parents might read this, but they got a long way to go.

EH Middle is probably the best in town IMO but JV drops off alot!!!! Need to get that Middle School coaching brought to par and have those boy s ready for Freshman Year of football..........

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foozballman

E.K. brought them there, so in essence it was E.K. 32 showed 6 that he wasn't missed at SD

Boy they did show them that is the year that Soddy took Cleveland to the wood shed at Soddy.... Saw that film beat down of the region champ.... Would you not say of a champion that went 6-4 that was the weakest champ in history of the league>>>

2Seam, so did they try and recruit the player, or not?

I will give my 2 cents....I went and watched hunter-brown middle school game tonight......I do not know,if the kid in question played...BUT IF I DID WATCH HIM(never got a jersey number) .,.ANYyyyyBBBoodyyy that wants him can have him!!!!He'll never make it with the likes of a Ted Gatewood or any coach with any amount of team discipline or a coach that demands hardwork and a team concept. Edited by GOOSESDAD

'Indian

2Seam, so did they try and recruit the player, or not?

Indian, how bad is Cleveland going to beat Chatt Central? Coach's do not recruit.. Right? I mean WV Tail back was not recruited or do you know?

My guess is Cleveland will beat them as bad as they want.

It was stated on here EH has recruited the player for two years, I was asking if the one stating it still believed that after the responses.

My guess is Cleveland will beat them as bad as they want.

It was stated on here EH has recruited the player for two years, I was asking if the one stating it still believed that after the responses.

NO..................if the child/parent are going to several diffrent schools looking for better environment/coaching, that's NOT recruiting. Alot of people do that for their kids for more reasons than sports. Edited by 2seamfastball

I will give my 2 cents....I went and watched hunter-brown middle school game tonight......I do not know,if the kid in question played...BUT IF I DID WATCH HIM(never got a jersey number) .,.ANYyyyyBBBoodyyy that wants him can have him!!!!He'll never make it with the likes of a Ted Gatewood or any coach with any amount of team discipline or a coach that demands hardwork and a team concept.

you don't even know the kid to make comments like that. and less see you run the ball with every eye and team watching you coming up with a game plan to stop you and on top of that your own coach putting presser on you to score every point for the team and he stills score's mostly every point the team puts up. he is number 4 he scored the first touchdown and set up the last touchdown in ot in tonights game. you go ask any coach in the county that play's a against brown and see what they say about him. they all say positive things about him. so check your facts before you decided to make bold comments like that.

i even have been around when he has told booldsaw to spread the ball around he can't do it bye his self. so dont slander the kid and you don't know him.

you don't even know the kid to make comments like that. and less see you run the ball with every eye and team watching you coming up with a game plan to stop you and on top of that your own coach putting presser on you to score every point for the team and he stills score's mostly every point the team puts up. he is number 4 he scored the first touchdown and set up the last touchdown in ot in tonights game. you go ask any coach in the county that play's a against brown and see what they say about him. they all say positive things about him. so check your facts before you decided to make bold comments like that.

i even have been around when he has told booldsaw to spread the ball around he can't do it bye his self. so dont slander the kid and you don't know him.

ummm....maybe you were watching a different game than I was...the only thing I saw was hunter middle doesnt know how to tackle.He didnt do anything impressive,sounds like you have created all this drama about this kid,just so everybody will pay attention to him(is he your kid?)......never said he wasnt a decent player.I was expecting some giant kid looking like earl campbell or hershel walker with above average speed and skills.if he is a year older than everyone else because he was held back(I like you said in an earlier post)he did not dominate anybody.,.not dogging the kid,I'm dogging the hype...so I only apoligize if it read like that.So calm down this is an opinionated board so if someone wants to get on here and brag or hype thier kid.,.dont get mad when someone doesn't see it the same way.You do not know me....if a kid or young man is good or does a good job,I announce it to everybody on here(any kid,not my own kids)....if they screw up or make a mistake guess what I mention it,it happens just telling what I saw.

ummm....maybe you were watching a different game than I was...the only thing I saw was hunter middle doesnt know how to tackle.He didnt do anything impressive,sounds like you have created all this drama about this kid,just so everybody will pay attention to him(is he your kid?)......never said he wasnt a decent player.I was expecting some giant kid looking like earl campbell or hershel walker with above average speed and skills.if he is a year older than everyone else because he was held back(I like you said in an earlier post)he did not dominate anybody.,.not dogging the kid,I'm dogging the hype...so I only apoligize if it read like that.So calm down this is an opinionated board so if someone wants to get on here and brag or hype thier kid.,.dont get mad when someone doesn't see it the same way.You do not know me....if a kid or young man is good or does a good job,I announce it to everybody on here(any kid,not my own kids)....if they screw up or make a mistake guess what I mention it,it happens just telling what I saw.

i took it out of content. i apoligize. no he is not my kid but i have known the kid since he has played pee wee football at brainerd. i said he was "pretty good" 2seam said he was a stud and being recruited starting all the drama. i also give credit when it is do and for the first two games he has struggled but also people has to under stand last year brown had a wr that was all county and lead the city in touchdown catches last year. so it was a balance there. there is no balance this year because they don't have a passing going. so the hype can be miss leading if people don't state all the facts. but with the right system and coaching he can became a stud in high school. he also play's baseball and basketball. so he is an athlete

i took it out of content. i apoligize. no he is not my kid but i have known the kid since he has played pee wee football at brainerd. i said he was "pretty good" 2seam said he was a stud and being recruited starting all the drama. i also give credit when it is do and for the first two games he has struggled but also people has to under stand last year brown had a wr that was all county and lead the city in touchdown catches last year. so it was a balance there. there is no balance this year because they don't have a passing going. so the hype can be miss leading if people don't state all the facts. but with the right system and coaching he can became a stud in high school. he also play's baseball and basketball. so he is an athlete

OK pounder....anyway you can tell #4 has some potential,just by the way he runs.I take back what I said earlier-if he went to a East Hamilton,he would probably benefit from it.