East Hamilton @ Bradley Central

alt1958

'therealstatechamp99'

Untill this new rezoning of the districts Cleveland has never been in the district or classification for that matter with Bradley or mcminn so what is the big fuss about. With the new district Cleveland has won it once and mcminn twice, end of story

It may have taken 3 tds called back and 5 turnovers with 2 ruffing the punters but by god we won and now I ask "whos next"... We got all the athletes in this town, One more thing we got Benny and Leon back enough said.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that's why we have been playing up in our non district games. Our Middle School program has been playing those feeder schools also. But by the looks of the McCallie blue and Radier Red shirts in the the crowd at our middle school games, we might be short handed.

Ha Ha..............blame it on whoever you can.........that red may be Ooltewah.........and the blue Boyd???

Bradley would be a great win, anytime you play up, its big time. But lets remember this will be our 35th game ever!

Look dude............everybody s tired of hearing how many games ya ll have played and 1st senior class BS........you try and play it in your favor when you play up(which you should be anyway according to the numbers) and then you get on here and act like you ve beat the NY Giants when you beat SM (2a team)...........i think EH would get alot more respect if they would just shut up and play whoever and do there best and not put out pre-season hype they have nt lived up too so far unless you include the massacre of Central then i ll give you that one!! Edited by 2seamfastball

Look dude............everybody s tired of hearing how many games ya ll have played and 1st senior class BS........you try and play it in your favor when you play up(which you should be anyway according to the numbers) and then you get on here and act like you ve beat the NY Giants when you beat SM (2a team)...........i think EH would get alot more respect if they would just shut up and play whoever and do there best and not put out pre-season hype they have nt lived up too so far unless you include the massacre of Central then i ll give you that one!!

This really is the first senior class that has been at EH all 4 years. No BS, just facts.thumb[1].gif

Signal won state two years ago and were #1 in the 2012 Times Free Press Power Poll. Signal is 4A, by the way. It was a big win for the program.

EH people talk less smack than any team on this board. They didn't put out any preseason hype. They won the district last year after going 2-8 the year before.

EH has lived up to the hype and then some. They are currently ranked #7 in the AP Poll in 4A. 2-1 overall. 1-0 in the district. Mercy-ruled Signal and Central and lost to your beloved Owls by 3 points in the last 10 seconds.

The Owls will need a district win before you can run your mouth about other teams not living up to the hype. Don't let Siegel blow you out like they did last year. Heck, it might be Week 6 until the Owls get their first district win.roflolk.gif

This really is the first senior class that has been at EH all 4 years. No BS, just facts.thumb[1].gif

Signal won state two years ago and were #1 in the 2012 Times Free Press Power Poll. Signal is 4A, by the way. It was a big win for the program.

EH people talk less smack than any team on this board. They didn't put out any preseason hype. They won the district last year after going 2-8 the year before.

EH has lived up to the hype and then some. They are currently ranked #7 in the AP Poll in 4A. 2-1 overall. 1-0 in the district. Mercy-ruled Signal and Central and lost to your beloved Owls by 3 points in the last 10 seconds.

The Owls will need a district win before you can run your mouth about other teams not living up to the hype. Don't let Siegel blow you out like they did last year. Heck, it might be Week 6 until the Owls get their first district win.roflolk.gif

EH hasnt lived up to any hype to me cause i hear it all day long at work and i know this is the 1st senior class and tired of hearing all these reason s why they lose or might lose...............as i ve said before i post %80 BS and %20 FACT........now i know for a fact thats a fact. They better enjoy the mercer ruling cause there gonna be on the other end of it soon enough. They re playing down a classification now i would nt expect any less. Owls are down this year due to recruiting isssuesicon_mrgreen.gif Edited by 2seamfastball

Look dude............everybody s tired of hearing how many games ya ll have played and 1st senior class BS........you try and play it in your favor when you play up(which you should be anyway according to the numbers) and then you get on here and act like you ve beat the NY Giants when you beat SM (2a team)...........i think EH would get alot more respect if they would just shut up and play whoever and do there best and not put out pre-season hype they have nt lived up too so far unless you include the massacre of Central then i ll give you that one!!

You need to read all the posts. My quote was in regards to the Bradley dude saying we are now the biggest game for folks. Yea it would be for us cause we only played 34 games. Yea we should be playing up but the numbers were 4a when the last 2 year contracts came out. They will be up this year we will move up. PRE SEASON HYPE, yea that's what you do on here its for fun..... just like in college boards. Really did not think any one from the Owls camp to give us any respect cause you guys don't respect anybody. I am an old Ooltewah guy.... I know my son played ball there in middle school. We might be butt holes and all the things you say, but we came from the Owls rib. But make no mistake you guys are the champs at it. Folks that live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Ha Ha..............blame it on whoever you can.........that red may be Ooltewah.........and the blue Boyd???

No blame, kids can go to those priviate schools if they want, it's there choice. Could have been Boyd blue. But it sure was not any Owl red, why would any of our kids want to go back to exit 11, they ran like H*ll to get away from it.