Pearl Cohn

workinprogress

PC fans where are you at? No one talking trash anymore after a 1-3 start? So if depth is not an issue, support is not an issue, athletes are not an issue, then what the heck is it? What is the plan to right the ship?

We still here even with a 1-3 start PC will still make the playoffs and I'm pretty sure u know that...But to answer your question this team is young and there making mistakes that's costing them games turnovers is the reason there 1-3 and not 3-1...So if PC can stop turning the ball over then they still have a chance to play for a gold ball.

We still here even with a 1-3 start PC will still make the playoffs and I'm pretty sure u know that...But to answer your question this team is young and there making mistakes that's costing them games turnovers is the reason there 1-3 and not 3-1...So if PC can stop turning the ball over then they still have a chance to play for a gold ball.

PC has not been shy about scheduling tough teams. This will payoff toward the end of the year.

Pearl Cohn will be in the playoffs. Probably will have to go to Smith County again and then advance to round two.

Actually I am not for sure about that as you are. If Pearl loses this week they are done in my opinion. If they were to lose they would have to beat Maplewood, CPA, and LA and I am not sure that they can do that.