Sweetwater @ Polk County

polkalumni

What is the strength of Sweetwater? I don't see them slowing Polk Offense. I don't know what Sweetwater has offensively, but I look for a 20+ win for Polk.

- This will be a better game than most are thinking. I agree Sweetwater schedule hasn't been very tough starting out, but this game will answer alot of questions. Won't be 20+ unless something crazy happens!

Injuries have decimated Sweetwater the last 2 yrs. they haven't been deep teams and when you lose 2 of your 3 top players to season ending injuries( J. Moore, Eli Arwood), like last yr, in addition to several more players, and you don't have depth it can kill you!

- Not saying Sweetwater wins tthis game, but they will compete and have a chance too...

- Logcabinman, Sweetwater was 3-1 lastyear after 4 games. They started 3-0 then lost Moore 4th week and I believe Arwood 6th game.. In yrs past Sweetwater used to be deeper than most 2a teams, but that hasn't been the case the last several yrs. , and it has killed them towards trhe end of the season, especially the last 2 yrs! Once again this year a huge key to the whole season, will be staying heathy!

- This will be a better game than most are thinking. I agree Sweetwater schedule hasn't been very tough starting out, but this game will answer alot of questions. Won't be 20+ unless something crazy happens!

Injuries have decimated Sweetwater the last 2 yrs. they haven't been deep teams and when you lose 2 of your 3 top players to season ending injuries( J. Moore, Eli Arwood), like last yr, in addition to several more players, and you don't have depth it can kill you!

- Not saying Sweetwater wins tthis game, but they will compete and have a chance too...

- Logcabinman, Sweetwater was 3-1 lastyear after 4 games. They started 3-0 then lost Moore 4th week and I believe Arwood 6th game.. In yrs past Sweetwater used to be deeper than most 2a teams, but that hasn't been the case the last several yrs. , and it has killed them towards trhe end of the season, especially the last 2 yrs! Once again this year a huge key to the whole season, will be staying heathy!

No disrespect to Sweetwater at all my friend. I am not sure what they have to offer offensively, it is just that Polk can move the ball. Bradley couldn't stop them, we had trouble with the big ol back, and Chatt. Central could not stop their "O". Polk against Bradley kept fumbling. I only base my opinion on what I have seen in Polk, I have no assesment of Sweetwater this year. Again can someone tell me strengths of Sweetwater? I only seen them in the jamboree and I have a feeling they mixed players with non-starters.

Just a lot of respect for the drive Polk has to win. I do wish we could have gotten you this year, but until then we will wait til next year.

- I also have much respect for the Polk program of the last several years. One thing you can count on when you go to Polk, is a tough hard nosed football team that plays together and never quits! Goodluck to both teams and I pray everyone plays hard and stays healthy!