WE READY 4 COFFEE CO. TO BRING IT (SWEETWATER)

Guest SWEETH2OBADGURL

Guest SWEETH2OBADGURL

GET YOUR LATE PREDICTONS IN NOW CAUSE NOW IS THE TIME, CAUSE

WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by SWEETH2OBADGURL on 10-24-02 5:46A]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by OS91:

Oliver SPrings not only hung with Sweetwater, but almost came away with a win. Until the late saftey the game was in serious jeapordy. Some can more than hang with Sweetwater, my friend. C-you in round 3.

As the man said this thread is about sweetH2O and Coffee, OS better take there games one at a time to, so they can make it! and like I said in other posts, I wish OS good luck to, would like nothing more than to get another chance to get them, like I know they are capable of. If OS and sweetwater played 10 games the one already played is as close as you get! Now like I said this is week 9, Coffee Co. Take care of business, and maybe we will meet again! Looking ahead especially in the play-offs will get you beat, so take them one game at a time! :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D --

That is what I responded to. The facts are YES people can hang with Sweetwater, as OS proved. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers a bit, but the comment no one can hang with Sweetwater has ALREADY been proven INACCURATE. If you are using analogies out of 10 games, then here is one for you- OS would win 3-4 games against Sweetwater if played 10 games, let alone play with them. As you said this is a coffee county- SW thread and just resonding to an inaccurate comment.. that was it... Good luck to sweetwater in this game.

Posted by OS91:

That is what I responded to. The facts are YES people can hang with Sweetwater, as OS proved. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers a bit, but the comment no one can hang with Sweetwater has ALREADY been proven INACCURATE. If you are using analogies out of 10 games, then here is one for you- OS would win 3-4 games against Sweetwater if played 10 games, let alone play with them. As you said this is a coffee county- SW thread and just resonding to an inaccurate comment.. that was it... Good luck to sweetwater in this game.

Thats cool os91 but it's not my statement. It is a young female student that has brothers on the team, she has alot of family and school spirit. I don't think she really means what you are taking it as, it's on all her posts. She might be referring to the fact that they havn't lost a game? But thats that. I have no problem with you, you make good posts and I respect your opinion,( now oshsman, thats a whole nother story). Good luck to you all, represent reg.2 well! Predictions for this game tomorrow! GO CATS! ;);););););););) --

Guest SWEETH2OBADGURL
Posted by Swildcat1967:
Posted by OS91:

Thats cool os91 but it's not my statement. It is a young female student that has brothers on the team, she has alot of family and school spirit. I don't think she really means what you are taking it as, it's on all her posts. She might be referring to the fact that they havn't lost a game? But thats that. I have no problem with you, you make good posts and I respect your opinion,( now oshsman, thats a whole nother story). Good luck to you all, represent reg.2 well! Predictions for this game tomorrow! GO CATS! :D:):x:(:o;);):D --

OK "no one can hang with sweeth2o" is the statement i have on my signature if that is OK with anyone that response or has a problem with my posts.and yes i have 2 brothers on the football field and a lot of family, but i see the whole TEAM as my family. and to o. s please stop living in the past and get on with the season