The Tornadoes of UC v/s The Lions of Dresden.

BigSwo

Does anyone from UC or Dresden (not counting you other hosers) realize this doesn't matter much for our playoff standings? Yes, records count, but since we're in a different A, it won't count nearly as much. Just saying. This game is for bragging rights for the majority of reasons.

Well since we already have one loss this one counts a great deal to us. Im certain our players want to go forward and make up for that one loss by defeating a highly ranked 2A team. It could play a big factor for us in the end to have a couple of home playoff games. Now that we have that outta the way.....What kind of offense do yall run? Its not like the team doesnt already know. Our coaches and players have already seen all the film we have on yall.. Im asking for myself.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we already have one loss this one counts a great deal to us. Im certain our players want to go forward and make up for that one loss by defeating a highly ranked 2A team. It could play a big factor for us in the end to have a couple of home playoff games. Now that we have that outta the way.....What kind of offense do yall run? Its not like the team doesnt already know. Our coaches and players have already seen all the film we have on yall.. Im asking for myself.

We are mainly a run based team (after the QB and rec got hurt) normally we run a wing T and run some wildcat. I think both teams will commit to stop the run and whoever can pass could get some big plays. Just my two cents. This game is for bragging rights and both teams could use the win later on. We need to win the next five games....... Just so commandergirl and westview fanatic have something to cry about !!!!!!

Our offense is mainly run, but we will sling it if need be.The raymer kid is a baller no doubt, but others are very capable of carrying the load. As for formations go no I formation, spread with wingbacks.

Both defences will have their hands full in this one, both will be well coached,the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins, but we have an advantage it is called the LION POSSY if they are roudy, (and believe me they will be screaming blowing horns) the kids feed off of it and that will make the deference, Good luck to both teams play injury free, and go D.H.S.

Could somebody from Dresden tell me the style of offense yall like to run? Is it the I formation? some type of spread? Is it a run based offense or do yall like to sling it? I dont know anything about yall. I only know that you have a baller in this Raymor kid.

we've passed less than ten times this year i believe.

we just run old school plays. right up the middle. burning the clock the entire time

I aint skeerd of dem Lion Possies. All that noise aint gonna slow down my Tornadoes. We gonna do what we do. But I do thank you for the resposes as to what yall run on offense. I still dont know much other than yall like to run it alot. Well I guess this game will get over with quick since we have 2 teams who like to run the rock.

Do you see any of us Lion fans saying anything about being #2? We don't vote for ourselves & can't help where others rank us. Let's take a look at the 3A poll & see where your all mighty Chargers are ranked....now that's laughable.

i've only been a CoachT member for a year or so...I just enjoy the trash talking...no one from WV really talks much and neither do the other teams really. McKenzie has some good banter every now and then, but they are always in fun..we do respect them and that's probably the difference. It's not so much your players, more so your fanbase. Arrogant for no reason. You went through a weak playoff system last year, met up with a quality team and got drilled. You guys will get drilled a couple of times this year and this will be one of them. A lot of respect for pretty much all of the teams we play, just you and Obion County now. I just chime in against you guys, because it feels good honestly. When it's all said and done, you're on your 2nd year of a good run. It'll be over after #34 graduates. Your whole team is dependent upon him, because you have no passing game nor any other skill position players on that team that are "above" average. UC will beat you pretty easily. Huntingdon will too. And if you meet up with Mckenzie again, they will beat you as well. I'll go ahead and say good season, you should finish 7-3 and get beat either 1st or 2nd round. Please tell the Hodge brothers not to drop us.....it's a rivalry now after 60 years.

Edited by WHSChargerFanatic

i've only been a CoachT member for a year or so...I just enjoy the trash talking...no one from WV really talks much and neither do the other teams really. McKenzie has some good banter every now and then, but they are always in fun..we do respect them and that's probably the difference. It's not so much your players, more so your fanbase. Arrogant for no reason. You went through a weak playoff system last year, met up with a quality team and got drilled. You guys will get drilled a couple of times this year and this will be one of them. A lot of respect for pretty much all of the teams we play, just you and Obion County now. I just chime in against you guys, because it feels good honestly. When it's all said and done, you're on your 2nd year of a good run. It'll be over after #34 graduates. Your whole team is dependent upon him, because you have no passing game nor any other skill position players on that team that are "above" average. UC will beat you pretty easily. Huntingdon will too. And if you meet up with Mckenzie again, they will beat you as well. I'll go ahead and say good season, you should finish 7-3 and get beat either 1st or 2nd round. Please tell the Hodge sisters not to drop us.....it's a rivalry now after 60 years.

and it's a bye week and I'm going to watch Milan play, but I'll be listening to Tinkle and his play by play...lol

i've only been a CoachT member for a year or so...I just enjoy the trash talking...no one from WV really talks much and neither do the other teams really. McKenzie has some good banter every now and then, but they are always in fun..we do respect them and that's probably the difference. It's not so much your players, more so your fanbase. Arrogant for no reason. You went through a weak playoff system last year, met up with a quality team and got drilled. You guys will get drilled a couple of times this year and this will be one of them. A lot of respect for pretty much all of the teams we play, just you and Obion County now. I just chime in against you guys, because it feels good honestly. When it's all said and done, you're on your 2nd year of a good run. It'll be over after #34 graduates. Your whole team is dependent upon him, because you have no passing game nor any other skill position players on that team that are "above" average. UC will beat you pretty easily. Huntingdon will too. And if you meet up with Mckenzie again, they will beat you as well. I'll go ahead and say good season, you should finish 7-3 and get beat either 1st or 2nd round. Please tell the Hodge sisters not to drop us.....it's a rivalry now after 60 years.

Well I can say that I have not seen the kind of arrogance you are talking about. Atleast not from the guys on the T and not toward me or UC. Not sure why you said that. Its none of my business if yall wanna trash talk each other, be my guest. But I do want to make an observation.... as bad as you say Dresden is let me ask this.....when is the last time WV beat the Lions? I dont know because I dont follow 2A at all.

i've only been a CoachT member for a year or so...I just enjoy the trash talking...no one from WV really talks much and neither do the other teams really. McKenzie has some good banter every now and then, but they are always in fun..we do respect them and that's probably the difference. It's not so much your players, more so your fanbase. Arrogant for no reason. You went through a weak playoff system last year, met up with a quality team and got drilled. You guys will get drilled a couple of times this year and this will be one of them. A lot of respect for pretty much all of the teams we play, just you and Obion County now. I just chime in against you guys, because it feels good honestly. When it's all said and done, you're on your 2nd year of a good run. It'll be over after #34 graduates. Your whole team is dependent upon him, because you have no passing game nor any other skill position players on that team that are "above" average. UC will beat you pretty easily. Huntingdon will too. And if you meet up with Mckenzie again, they will beat you as well. I'll go ahead and say good season, you should finish 7-3 and get beat either 1st or 2nd round. Please tell the Hodge brothers not to drop us.....it's a rivalry now after 60 years.

not a dresdenf fan but looks like they now own the 'View. personally I don't see martin being anything special anytime soon. Westview has cheerleading to fall back on I guess. Also, when is westview going to get a football facility. Hear the powers that be at UTM are tired of accomodating the local high school.