Huntingdon vs Camden

rb42

Well I Stand Corrected...But I Posted That to Get Your Blood Pressure Up And Post Some Remarks To Me...So I Could Boost The Post Count On This Board...But Now You Have Taken The Wind From My Sail...Welcome To The T.....

Well Butchie it work. Ha Ha What really gets my blood pressure up is "so called fans" talking bad about their coaches and stating who needs to be on the staff and who doesn't, What makes them an authority. You don't see other fans trashing their coaches. Go Stangs!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Butchie it work. Ha Ha What really gets my blood pressure up is "so called fans" talking bad about their coaches and stating who needs to be on the staff and who doesn't, What makes them an authority. You don't see other fans trashing their coaches. Go Stangs!

I Agree Fully...Sorta like When They Momma Led Them to The Toilet...She Got Them There...Got thier Lil Pants Down...Got Thier Drawers Down....And Splash Down!....But Now That They Are Draining Down Thier Leg...It's Mommies Fault! Edited by Butchie

I'm not the only person that don't think Swenson should coach. Doesn't mean I don't still support them like I said it is what it is. We haven't been the same team since we had them, like Camden wasn't great for a while before Blow & Ward left. Want to know why Blow left Huntingdon btw, and you can ask him if this is true or not. I am not going to reveal the persons name but one year during the awards at the banquet they wanted to give a award to a certain player, and Blow thought it should go to this other kid that plays better, but because of who the other guys parents were they gave the award to him anyway.

Also you call out the one that was nicer about it than some of the other posters that said stuff about Swenson. But hey welcome to CoachT, if this is what it has to take to get you to show the support for the mustangs then so be it. My first post about him talked about the community respecting him so I dont think I was as bad as some people that post. Hey everyone is allowed their opinions. Especially people that spend their money such as myself to support the quarterback club. I have been doing it for years. Let me quote the last post I wrote the first post I had said the community respects him this is one of the answers I got from a fellow coach t member then my thoughts. I think he should be respected as well for his opinion because he said that he is doing better. BTW if you don't like different opinions then you shouldn't be on a forum that is the whole point of it.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

StangNation12, on 17 September 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

On the contrary Kermit, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but a lot of the community has been frustrated with Swenson the past few years. I will give him this, it would be a tough task for ANYONE to follow the likes of the legends Mansfield and Pritchard. Personally, I believe he has done a good job with the program after a few bad years, but that could be credited to the staff as a whole. If you speak to the players, they will tell you Robbie Miller and Coach McAdams are the ones behind the scenes making everything happen. Actually, a majority of the starters are not fond of Swenson at all or his play calls. It is obvious in this game we got outcoached. Still, he is the coach and you don't have to like him, you just have to listen to him. But it would help if your coach had the respect of at least the team. And right now from a majority of the players I've talked to, he doesn't have that.

No one is going to replace Mansfield or Pritchard in my opinion. I like Robbie Miller and wish Coach McAdams would take over to be honest with you. I think people are mad at his politics no offense to the man but Lowery dont have no business coaching the team in my opinion. I heard Swenson had a lot to do with that so no wonder everyone dont like him. He aint my favorite but I stand by him because the coach is the voice of the team. Wish the kids respected him more but if they dont it is what it is.

End quote new stuff now

We are all entitled to our opinions. Like I said in that post a few days ago. I stand by him still because he is the coach and voice of the team. I have seen him at EW James before and congratulated him on the wins and seasons that he did good, and told him to get them boys ready if a new seasons about to start. Like I said I am a proud sponsor of the quarterback club, & buy lots of souveniors to keep and show in pride even during the down years. Now its time to talk about Camden vs Huntingdon this Friday, GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

Hey Kermit you are entitled to your opionion. But what about Lowery. What have you got against him. He is just getting started. And a heck of a smart guy. Really knows the game.

Hope you are right, & to be fair I shouldn't really say that not knowing anything about how good a coach he is. I just think he got hired because of who he dad is? For anyone that dont know his dad is a pretty good basketball coach and a former pricipal at the Huntingdon High School, but I don't like politics going on when we are supposed to be worrying what is best for the kids, but I shouldn't be thinking the way I am when he hasn't been given a fair chance yet.

That said if that is why you are mad at me MustangSupporter, then I do appologize cause he hasn't been given a fair chance and hasn't been there long. But if you are talking about my opinion on Swenson no appology because if you read all my posts in the board I said good things about him in a post before that in the WC Board and you can go back and look if you think I am lying.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Alright Mustang fans lets stop bickering and get ready to make some noise Fri night. If you ever played sports you know how much you feed off of the crowd and how it is when everyone is sitting in the stands twiddling their thumbs. So lets get behind our boys and coaches on game night!

On another note, has anyone heard anything about the return of Fields?

Alright Mustang fans lets stop bickering and get ready to make some noise Fri night. If you ever played sports you know how much you feed off of the crowd and how it is when everyone is sitting in the stands twiddling their thumbs. So lets get behind our boys and coaches on game night!

On another note, has anyone heard anything about the return of Fields?

I totally agree with you, I heard he is coming back and is not only going to kick but is going to play both sides of the ball as well. I can't wait I just hope he is 100% otherwise just have him kick. It'd be great just to have that field position back it'd make a big difference. We need him back on both sides of the ball esp defense, but I dont want him doing too much yet, but if doctors say its ok and he wants to then by all means suit up and get ready.

Hope you are right, & to be fair I shouldn't really say that not knowing anything about how good a coach he is. I just think he got hired because of who he dad is? For anyone that dont know his dad is a pretty good basketball coach and a former pricipal at the Huntingdon High School, but I don't like politics going on when we are supposed to be worrying what is best for the kids, but I shouldn't be thinking the way I am when he hasn't been given a fair chance yet.

That said if that is why you are mad at me MustangSupporter, then I do appologize cause he hasn't been given a fair chance and hasn't been there long. But if you are talking about my opinion on Swenson no appology because if you read all my posts in the board I said good things about him in a post before that in the WC Board and you can go back and look if you think I am lying.

You say so much on here that you or nobody else knows what you're saying