2nd round lewis county losers

THECOLONEL

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys have the identity of Checkerboard wrong. It is not who you think it is. As for all of you who get on here and talk about that person, I think you should have enough brass to at least tell who you are so that this person knows who is running him down. Trust me, the person you think it is really has no interest in Lewis County football anymore so why would he spend his time on here plus he is a little more knowledgeable than this person Checkerboard. Don't you think he would know that Delaware runs the Wing-T since he went to their camp for 3 or 4 years. You guys need to know what you are talking about before you run someone down. As for me, I still support the program but I don't agree with everything that goes on. That's my right!

You bandwagon people need to be in or out. Make up your mind and you're either with us or against us. Also do you not realize players read this trash and believe it. This hurts the team and people like you had a chance like us and blew it or just want the rest of the players to suffer your pain. Help out by keeping your mouth shut and being a supporter.

Panther 4 Ever you really know who checkerboard is like I do.

Being the resident Lewis County moderator, I get accused of deleting posts I don't like and being too much of a homer. Actually, I am a homer but am more liberal than most in allowing the posts to stat up that shouldn't. With that said, this thread is beginning to get too personal and that's not the intent of this website.

I know Panther4Life and I think he makes a good point. Nobody knows who Checkerboard is for sure although everyone probably has an opinion. And as Panther4Life said, anyone has a right to disagree. It's doing it respectfully that matters, as he inferred.

But when we begin to bring personal issues into this matter, it's gone on too long so I am locking this thread up. Let's remember not to do this in the future. Thanks