Wilson Central v. Centennial

PantherTown

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Centennial gets beat down, anyway the come hot out of the gates again the Wildcats?

Haven't had a chance to see Central play but they are hot and 5-0 with a lot of confidence after beating a bad, but county rival Lebanon team.

Predictions?

WC- 31-10

A wilco and Indy supporter and WILL tell you that cricket sound is the CHS fans

Before being taken behind the tool shed by Indy last week, they were all over the board , talking how great they are etc etc which on these boards is fine , welcome and no big deal - but they sure got quiet fast.

Didn't bite in CHS hype as they only played weak opponents

Think they lose 2 in row this week

Central finally faces a team that can match them, Centennial. Both teams have a good passing game and a decent running game. Wing-T vs. Spread offense. Several backs vs. single back. Both have 1 thing in common. Good and aggressive Defense. Home team wins in a shoot out. 42-38

CHS a good defense- gave up 31 to INDY team , plus 325 yds rushing

How do both teams have good and aggressive defenses and give up a combined 80 points? Your prediction makes no sense lol

I dont know about CHS defense but I know that Lebanons points against Central were scored on second team and I believe that all Gallatins were scored on second or third team and I believe HHS touchdown was on second string.You know nothing bout our team or our games so not sure why you want to act like you do.

I dont know about CHS defense but I know that Lebanons points against Central were scored on second team and I believe that all Gallatins were scored on second or third team and I believe HHS touchdown was on second string.You know nothing bout our team or our games so not sure why you want to act like you do.

He was referring to the 42-38 prediction. Most true points Central's D has given up is 20 points in the first half against Shelbyville. They had a spread no huddle formation. Central's team made adjustments and only gave up about 50 yards the 2nd half. When Centrals D is playing well they will shut out the run. Curious to see how their secondary does this week. As for CHS defense..Central has yet to be contested and may not happen until wk 10 against M.J.

A wilco and Indy supporter and WILL tell you that cricket sound is the CHS fans

Before being taken behind the tool shed by Indy last week, they were all over the board , talking how great they are etc etc which on these boards is fine , welcome and no big deal - but they sure got quiet fast.

Didn't bite in CHS hype as they only played weak opponents

Think they lose 2 in row this week

You and some guy from Brentwood have talked about Centennial far more than the Centennial folks. I have hardly heard a peep out of CHS people all season on here. It looks like the coach has his people under wraps and showing class.

Independence cannot say the same.

He was referring to the 42-38 prediction. Most true points Central's D has given up is 20 points in the first half against Shelbyville. They had a spread no huddle formation. Central's team made adjustments and only gave up about 50 yards the 2nd half. When Centrals D is playing well they will shut out the run. Curious to see how their secondary does this week. As for CHS defense..Central has yet to be contested and may not happen until wk 10 against M.J.

The game against Beech is going to be a great measuring stick for the WC defense. I wish Beech and WC was playing today so I could attend this matchup. That should be one heck of a game to watch. Good luck to Central