Lipscomb @ Goodpasture Thursday Night Game

sportsnutdad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb should win their next 3 games easily. They are 2 scores better than Goodpasture and will drill both Greenbrier and Whites Creek. I believe they will also beat Stratford handily in the season finale. The Mustangs 2 remaining tests are Pearl-Cohn (who has also struggled in the early stages this season) and CPA. If they get a split in those 2 games then I believe at 6-4 they'll be a lock for the playoffs. No high seed wants to open the posteason against a 6-4 Lipscomb team (wouldn't it be priceless if it turned out to be Lexington)

Well I do hope they drill Greenbrier and Whites Creek, but they're at a point they need to take ALL opponents seriously as the season is slipping away. The bad thing is that 3 of their tough opponents that they face early each season were all down this year (Overton, Maplewood and Goodpasture). Therefore, the Mustangs missed a good opportunity for a win in each case. I don't know if they'll split with Pearl-Cohn and CPA or not, but a split, along with wins against. Greenbrier, Whites Creek and Stratford, would give the Mustangs a chance at making the playoffs. Otherwise, they're missing a second straight playoff.

Edited by sportsnutdad

They are all just dressed out according to inthehuddle. If they lose Friday I'm sure they were supposedly not elligible till Sycamore. If they win big then inthehuddle will proclaim the starters are back. Iv never heard so much misinformation over all this. I was told personally by a goodpasture parent the day of the Westmoreland game that they had 6 players out and 3 of them would have made a big difference on the field. Nevertheless, all us Westmoreland Eagles are pulling for the Cougars tommorrow night against the satan worshippers of White House.

They are all just dressed out according to inthehuddle. If they lose Friday I'm sure they were supposedly not elligible till Sycamore. If they win big then inthehuddle will proclaim the starters are back. Iv never heard so much misinformation over all this. I was told personally by a goodpasture parent the day of the Westmoreland game that they had 6 players out and 3 of them would have made a big difference on the field. Nevertheless, all us Westmoreland Eagles are pulling for the Cougars tommorrow night against the satan worshippers of White House.

You may be right, but based on my experience the parents are usually the last to "know".