PRESEASON TOP 10

21coldbloodedhooper

Bump...means that we want to bump the topic back to the top of the list for people to find and comment about. As for my top 10:

1. Science Hill- everyone back

2. Riverdale- lost a lot with Barbie, have a new coach, might be to high??

3. Memphis Central-still have a lot of talent around Davis

4. Memphis Overton- have quality guards

5..Bradley Central- great post players and always are tough

6. Oakland- Beat Blackman last season

7. Blackman- young talented, read on here they got a Mt. Juliet player

8. Mt. Juliet- Might be too high but just not sure

9. Cleveland- has a lot of talent back.

10. Columbia Central- This would be Lawernence County if the two sisters were there.

10. Knox Farragut- have made it to sub state the past two seasons before losing to Science Hill

As for the comment on Blackman. You can not go by what a team does in the summer. You have to base it on last season and new talent.You did say that SH was without the big girl so that right there is 10-15 pts alone. I do think they will have a great season again. They are just in the best district in the state from top to bottom.

Smyrna will be much better this year. They have a few flight girls themselves. They are also getting one that was not eligible last year back. She is a big physical post that will help them out alot. 7AAA is going to be fun to watch this year I think it is a toss up between Riverdale, Blackman, Oakland, and Smyrna. I would have all of these teams in my top 10. Coaching may be the difference this year.

I think Smyrna will be able to compete with blackman and riverdale. Riverdale is still my pick but they will be challenged every week by many good young teams. I had the opportunity to watch all of the girls at the recent Battle of Franklin and, while i think Riverdale is the favorite, they will be challenged much more this year from blackman, smyrna, and oakland. It will even be better next year after crystal and jasmine get a year of high school ball under their belts.

Bump...means that we want to bump the topic back to the top of the list for people to find and comment about. As for my top 10:

1. Science Hill- everyone back

2. Riverdale- lost a lot with Barbie, have a new coach, might be to high??

3. Memphis Central-still have a lot of talent around Davis

4. Memphis Overton- have quality guards

5..Bradley Central- great post players and always are tough

6. Oakland- Beat Blackman last season

7. Blackman- young talented, read on here they got a Mt. Juliet player

8. Mt. Juliet- Might be too high but just not sure

9. Cleveland- has a lot of talent back.

10. Columbia Central- This would be Lawernence County if the two sisters were there.

10. Knox Farragut- have made it to sub state the past two seasons before losing to Science Hill

As for the comment on Blackman. You can not go by what a team does in the summer. You have to base it on last season and new talent.You did say that SH was without the big girl so that right there is 10-15 pts alone. I do think they will have a great season again. They are just in the best district in the state from top to bottom.

Great top 10 but i do not think that Bradley Central is a top ten team. Had chance to see them play last year and they did not impress me very much. There is just such a drop of between the elite teams and the second tier teams in tennessee. I would probably put smyrna in their slot on your top 10.