PRESEASON TOP 10

21coldbloodedhooper

Congrats to bradley on that game, but lets just be honest, all 4 of clevelands starters were suppose to be out of that game . Cleveland the best defensive player in the league Atarah Abdullah Muhammad, out with a fracture wrist. The sharp shooter Nora Berry playing after being released from the hospital , Qetuwrah Abdullah Muhammad, who released right before the game still battling shoulder injury, and Sydnie Anderson has cartliage damage to her knee was highly medicated to play, now yes Bradley won by 27 but Brooke Copeland had 34 and what seemed like 15 rebounds, now Cleveland has some players that should have stepped up and they will, Shawnia Anderson the freshman post starter for Cleveland will make a big difference the next meeting she will not be in foul trouble, but teams will now catch on to what will make the difference later in the season. I think Bradley is good, but the rest remain to be seen on how far they go it is still early. Brooke Copeland did what she was suppose to on the floor and she is the real deal. Not the out come we wanted but , there will be another game.

I agree, next meeting will be different. Bradley may win by more than they did last night. Summers and Thompson will be able to play for Bradley, two more scorers. Cleveland will have their team back, but still have no shooters.

As far as Bradley competing with the other District and playing a Riverdale. No team in this district will come close. Riverdale has the complete, repaet state champion team.

Cleveland hasn't had a big scorer in years. This team is as athletic as you can be and at pretty good d. But offensively they struggle. They will lose more than one game to teams that they should beat by 15 or more this year because of it. Not hating on them it's just true. If they win it will be with rebounding and defense.

Lets cut through the chase, there is a personal problem when adults have a problem with kids that do what they do on a basketball court. At the end of day, it doesn't matter if you win by 20 pts or 1 pt. a win is a win and a loss is a loss, Both teams can't come in first. If you know anything about basketball , you have to play defense, rebound and score to win. So hopefully everybody has some of those qualities to compete. Most of the girls playing are trying secure a partially or fully paid education at the next level. Good thing none of that is based on what we say on a message board. Again, Good luck to all the girls this season.

Lets cut to the chase. I have no problem with Cleveland girls. I hope all of them get what they want out of Bball. Teams need defenders rebounders etc. all I said was about scoring. I could care less who wins. I like to watch competition. Some people can't handle other people's opinions You get a lot of different opinions. Good luck to all