Lewis County page half time

pagegrad98

LCP? Excuses? Take the time to read. No one gave excuses, its called reasons. In your own post earlier (rant) you also referred to the play calling, which would reflect on coaching. All I'm saying its not just the players..."TEAM" which includes coaching. I have seen plenty of LCHS games, did miss Page. IF you say the players are laying down and putting out the effort..doesn't that have some reflection on coaching and their decisions.....Just look at the "Big" picture. Don't look for just the blame game, look for reasons and solutions.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me to hear that lewis played with no heart. If that is the case. I played against lewis in 02,03,04. We lost in 02 and 03 and.finally got.the W in 04 but every game was a hard one. Lewis always played to this whistle and hustled to the line. They were never a team to over look and in our 04 season they were our bar to succeed. Hope the heart comes back to the lewis county boys. Id hate to see a great program like yalls to go down due to lack of heart. Hope your season turns around and maybe we (Fairview) can see you in the playoffs again.

I'm with you.

LCP? Excuses? Take the time to read. No one gave excuses, its called reasons. In your own post earlier (rant) you also referred to the play calling, which would reflect on coaching. All I'm saying its not just the players..."TEAM" which includes coaching. I have seen plenty of LCHS games, did miss Page. IF you say the players are laying down and putting out the effort..doesn't that have some reflection on coaching and their decisions.....Just look at the "Big" picture. Don't look for just the blame game, look for reasons and solutions.

All the players are not laying down........ 200 wins says a lot!!

They definitely fought until the clock read 00.. Scored last play of the game..

See that's where people get confused. Scoring is just part of the game, it doesn't indicate the level of heart being put out. I don't care if we don't score at all, if it looks like guys are giving it everything they have and then some. It's about that extra little bit that guys just dont seem to be digging out. It's really disappointing because I know what this team is capable of, and for whatever reason, they are living up to it.

See that's where people get confused. Scoring is just part of the game, it doesn't indicate the level of heart being put out. I don't care if we don't score at all, if it looks like guys are giving it everything they have and then some. It's about that extra little bit that guys just dont seem to be digging out. It's really disappointing because I know what this team is capable of, and for whatever reason, they are living up to it.

When you say they didn't play with heart that implies that they all didn't play with heart. I think that some (even a couple of leaders) didn't play as hard as they could, but some gave all. Let's encourage them to play hard as a team and we will be fine.

Edited by ddaddy