11AAA for Sept. 28

HighLife

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin score will be more lopsided.

Brentwood score will be closer. Have watched Rector win too many big games with teams who should have no chance to think he can't keep this one close.

Is Franklin building a two year run of dominance next year and the year after? Critchlow is the real deal and only a sophomore, their starting several lineman who are sophomores as well i believe.

Edited by pj44

So let me get this straight... Centennial, the team that only put up 3 points against Indy, is going to put up 14 on Brentwood who beat Indy 51-10 and is only allowing 3.3 points per game so far this year? Explain that one to me.

Indy is not as bad as the score against Brentwood indicates, just like CHS is not as bad as the score against Indy indicates. Brentwood will roll big against CHS as Centennial has shown weaknesses agains the run, especially wing-t and deception style run games. Centennial has long range, a quick strike passing game, if the qb gets a little time. If Brentwood can stay in his face, they can shut down the pass game.

Brentwood wins 35-10

Franklin destroys Ravenwood, 54 - 9

Indy over Hillsboro 28-13

Indy is not as bad as the score against Brentwood indicates, just like CHS is not as bad as the score against Indy indicates. Brentwood will roll big against CHS as Centennial has shown weaknesses agains the run, especially wing-t and deception style run games. Centennial has long range, a quick strike passing game, if the qb gets a little time. If Brentwood can stay in his face, they can shut down the pass game.

Brentwood wins 35-10

Franklin destroys Ravenwood, 54 - 9

Indy over Hillsboro 28-13

Agree with some of your statements but Rector gets it right this week and the Cougars WILL NOT lose three in a row.

Indy will beat Hillsboro

I think Franklin beats Ravenwood but how do they score 54 points? Franklin and Ravenwood are the two worst teams so that will be closer than you have.

Agree with some of your statements but Rector gets it right this week and the Cougars WILL NOT lose three in a row.

Indy will beat Hillsboro

I think Franklin beats Ravenwood but how do they score 54 points? Franklin and Ravenwood are the two worst teams so that will be closer than you have.

Rector will lose three in a row- the quick 3-0 start vs weak teams inflated the heads of many Cougar faithful... CHS is a up and coming team but not yet.

Indy will beat Hillsboro

There is no way CHS beats BHS. CHS has a long way to go to even be compared to Brentwood. The wing-t will manhandle the porus Centennial defense.

Franklin beats RHS by that much because Ravenwood is that bad. Wait until you see them.

There is no way CHS beats BHS. CHS has a long way to go to even be compared to Brentwood. The wing-t will manhandle the porus Centennial defense.

Franklin beats RHS by that much because Ravenwood is that bad. Wait until you see them.

Well we will see but I think Rector makes the game close and still believe my cougars can win and will not lose three in a row. Rector is the man and he will not allow that to happen.

I also saw Franklin and if Franklin beats anybody then that team is not very good. Cougars dominated FHS!! Brentwood and Independence will put 40 on Franklin and they may not score for both games. If Ravenwood gets destroyed by FHS then they ARE BAD